PDA

View Full Version : wish me luck

totalnova
23-02-04, 10:44 PM
well after three months of waiting ive got my test tomz at 1:33 cant wait but im very nervous anybody with some stories of wot happen on thier tests would be nice and if you could say good luck would be nice
ps i could use all the luck i can get

Dpnova
23-02-04, 10:48 PM
Good luck :D

peester
23-02-04, 10:49 PM
good luck mate. its sods law if you pass/fail. there could be an earthquake...

scott.parker
23-02-04, 10:55 PM
good luck dude,dont brake a leg!! :lol:
try gting under 4minnors..

scott

DUNOVA.
23-02-04, 11:23 PM
Good luck mate!!!try and just chill out If you think you've made a mistake just carry on the examinar mite let it go as mine did when i took up two bays back at the test center :oops:

totalnova
23-02-04, 11:40 PM
ok ill try but im very nervous plus ive got the stress of the gf saying why dont you drive yet all my friends bfs have cars i hate the bus but ill just try not to make any mistakes.
oh wot would be beter a man or woman examiner. if its a bird i might just flop me cock out :lol:

DUNOVA.
23-02-04, 11:48 PM
I had a bird but she was a munter :lol: Nerves help in away mate.

nova m@rk
24-02-04, 02:17 AM
good luck m8
just remember if u ave a woman examiner and shes a proper hound
she probably aint had any action for a bit so if she does start pullin faces
and puttin crosses ust find a quite lil lay by & .......... you know the rest :lol:

2litreturbo
24-02-04, 05:17 AM
good luck m8
just remember if u ave a woman examiner and shes a proper hound
she probably aint had any action for a bit so if she does start pullin faces
and puttin crosses ust find a quite lil lay by & .......... you know the rest :lol:

yeah get out and walk cos you can never pass with a stroppy cow in the other seat!

Seriously good luck. The best drivers pass second time (it's been proven). Yoi'll be really nervous first time but second time you feel so much better. Thats only if you dont pass tomorrow. Hope you do though

Jack
24-02-04, 08:59 AM
The best drivers pass second time (it's been proven).

lol only ppl who failed first time say that :wink: :wink:

Good luck though mate. If your instructor takes you out for an hour or so before the test and you make loads of mistakes treat it as a good omen - everyone i know who had a c**p lesson before their test went on to pass!

Let us all know how you get on.

rachaelrebekah
24-02-04, 01:19 PM
good luck mate

let us know how it goes. how many minors?? etc

Adam
24-02-04, 01:22 PM
Post back your result when you get back, if unfortunately you do fail, let us know what you failed on. Anyway you can only learn by your mistakes, so its just unlucky if you get a crap examiner(as my mate did(he gave him just bull**** about him only being 17 and shouldn't expect to pass first time,blah: blah:

Anyway mate.good luck. Make sure you emphasise to the examiner all the things you are good at, put your bad points out your mind.

essexrudeboy
24-02-04, 01:52 PM
ok ill try but im very nervous plus ive got the stress of the gf saying why dont you drive yet all my friends bfs have cars i hate the bus but ill just try not to make any mistakes.
oh wot would be beter a man or woman examiner. if its a bird i might just flop me c**k out :lol:

if ur that nervous there will be nuttin to flop out!!!

good luck tho!
jus take it as a normal lesson and keep thinking bout shagging ya mrs in ya car when ya do pass.... this might put u off actually!

jus get an early night and give yaself time to wake up proper and get ya head straight before hand!

totalnova
24-02-04, 02:50 PM
i passed with 5 minors and i had a man instructor

essexrudeboy
24-02-04, 02:52 PM
congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
dont go mad, take it easy, especially in this weather!!
i passed this time last year and wrote a car off the day after i passed cos ifort i was colin mcrae on extc!

Nath
24-02-04, 02:52 PM
well done m8! just dont go doing stupid stuff in your first few weeks like i did and write off your first car! :cry: (even if it wasnt my fault)

Jack
24-02-04, 02:57 PM
good work laddo. But yeah, take it steady, most people have accidents on their first year

(ahh me i was a late developer, waited til i got the nova to write it off :oops: )

Dpnova
24-02-04, 03:06 PM
Well done

DUNOVA.
24-02-04, 04:18 PM
Well done mate!everyone has already said take it easy so i won't bother :lol: But anyway take it easy :P :lol:

Riggy
24-02-04, 06:17 PM
congratulations mate well done

srs1
24-02-04, 07:03 PM
congratulations mate

scott.parker
24-02-04, 07:09 PM
Nice one dude!! :D
close to 4..,but 5is just as good.. :lol:

Adam
24-02-04, 07:56 PM
Well done mate,
i hope i pass my test with only about 5 minors sometime in the summer.
As already said don't think that now you've passed you can drive crazily without any mistakes. Don't do ought stupid, you are always learning in the first few years of driving.
Anyway, WELL DONE!!!!!! :P

totalnova
24-02-04, 09:19 PM
thanks lads ive just gotta sort out my insurance and tax then im all done but then my mot is gonna need doing next month
you dont no how happy i am
btw i new i had done it as soon as i pulled back into tyhe test centre

Adam
24-02-04, 10:20 PM
How old are you mate.
Also do you know how much your insurance is gonna be yet,
thanks for your help

2litreturbo
24-02-04, 11:33 PM
Where was the first place you drove?

nova m@rk
24-02-04, 11:49 PM
gr8 m8 well done
evryone else has told u to be safe but remember ave a laff aswell
ive still got 2 wait till aprill till im 17 dammn :puppydog:

2litreturbo
25-02-04, 01:18 AM
evryone else has told u to be safe but remember ave a laff aswell

I sincerley hope you dont pass first time for your own sake. That is really bad advise for someone who has only just passed. When your in a ditch half dead you'll wish you wernt out for such a larf then!

Be safe, build up some experience. If you take it easy now you have decades of good driving to look forward too. Dont spoil it in the first few days.

If anyone disagrees with me, feel free to say

Jack
25-02-04, 12:22 PM
If anyone disagrees with me, feel free to say

hmm... its gone all quiet now :) [/quote]