just wondering if you have got my PM's?

all the best

Barney

Ben
24-02-04, 12:18 AM
Check in your sent box to see if they have been delivered or not :!:

Barn
24-02-04, 04:55 PM
im not stupid mate, I know they have been delivered, im only asking to see why he has not got back to me thats all.

all the best

Ben
24-02-04, 05:09 PM

I know they have been delivered

Just answered the question, why not say "why are you ignoring my PM's" rather than ask a question you know the answer too.

essexrudeboy
24-02-04, 05:21 PM
Tact!! wots the point in starting summit for nuttin?

Barn
24-02-04, 10:55 PM

I know they have been delivered

Just answered the question, why not say "why are you ignoring my PM's" rather than ask a question you know the answer too.
hold on a sec....who are you? don't tell me what to do mate. is your name Elgan? no its Ben, so why have you butted in to something that does not concern you. and has nothing to do with you. he might well have forgotten about the PM's/not noticed them etc. and to answer your question, I didn't post up 'why are you ignoring my PM's' because unlike you I don't have an attitude problem.
so now, fcuk off :wink:

Rick Draper
24-02-04, 11:14 PM
I thought people were not supposed to fo FAO posts in the froums :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Admin remove please. Rick

Neil.
24-02-04, 11:15 PM
hold on a sec....who are you? don't tell me what to do mate. is your name Elgan? no its Ben, so why have you butted in to something that does not concern you. and has nothing to do with you. he might well have forgotten about the PM's/not noticed them etc. and to answer your question, I didn't post up 'why are you ignoring my PM's' because unlike you I don't have an attitude problem.
so now, fcuk off :wink:

Very well said.

Barn
24-02-04, 11:45 PM
I thought people were not supposed to fo FAO posts in the froums :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Admin remove please. Rick
Admin, I would appreciate it if you didn't remove my post because I have tried to get hold of him by other means (this is why I have posted it in the forum). So Rick, I am sorry if I have annoyed you by posting something that doesn't even concern you but like I said the matter I contacted Elgan about is quite important.

:+:

Ben
25-02-04, 01:00 AM
Oh dear this is going to hurt...

Ricks right :!:

There i said it, me with an attitude problem? lmao

Not at all just bloody annoying when people know the rules of the site but still continue to abuse it, no wonder the lad is ignoring you. Your worse than a woman.

and Neil shut the fuck up or some paedophilia pictures you hosted on the net might find there way to the child protection leauge.

2litreturbo
25-02-04, 01:27 AM
and Neil shut the fcuk up or some paedophilia pictures you hosted on the net might find there way to the child protection leauge.
And pictures of his girldfriend find thier way to the Animal Protection League!

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2litreturbo
25-02-04, 01:28 AM
you I don't have an attitude problem.
so now, fcuk

Yeah right, no attitude here! Must be confused. :? :evil: :?

Neil.
25-02-04, 03:20 AM
and Neil shut the fcuk up or some paedophilia pictures you hosted on the net might find there way to the child protection leauge.

See once again it cant be dropped can it, oh well, must be the exciting life everyone leads of causing trouble on the internet.

And is there any reason for swearing, does it help get the point across, no, just shows how people think that using common slang and swearing can enhance there means of getting a point across. :roll:

2litreturbo
25-02-04, 03:34 AM
totally agree.

Barn
25-02-04, 12:39 PM
Oh dear this is going to hurt...

Ricks right :!:

There i said it, me with an attitude problem? lmao

Not at all just bloody annoying when people know the rules of the site but still continue to abuse it, no wonder the lad is ignoring you. Your worse than a woman.

Purplenova get your head out of ben's ring mate...i had an attitude then because some monkey comes on here telling me what to do when he isn't even admin etc and the post had nothing to do with him...I didn't have an attitude when I posted my original message.

It makes me laugh all these keyboard warriors with attitudes who think they are something...its pathetic. It is Admins job to say if I'm out of line not Rick's, and not yours Ben. I have tried my best to be civil about this, and have already stated that I have tried to get hold of him other ways and that is why I have resorted to posting this on the site. You obviously think your something ben, "worse than a woman", lol, coming from the 'man' that stirred up all this sh*t in the first place and was the one that started winging...do you want a tissue mate :cry: ?

so can we please drop this now its getting childish

cheers :+:

Breeny
25-02-04, 01:04 PM
Locked.. children the lot of ya :P

but left up for Elgan to see cos I'm such a nice chap.