PDA

View Full Version : how can i get mine quicker

Anonymous
03-05-01, 01:28 PM
it is standard apart form exhaust which is peco (sh*t). i was just woundering how i can get it quicker wihout spending loads of money. So that it will kick a corsa 16v SRI. it isn't that far off at the moment cause i can keep up with them until about 60.

Anonymous
03-05-01, 01:44 PM
Spend all ur pennys on a nice set of bull bars then if u cant beat em ram the twats off the road. :D

Anonymous
03-05-01, 01:51 PM
i would be it's me mate and i don't think he be too please and he's a big b*stard

Anonymous
03-05-01, 02:43 PM
what car u got?!?! that info would be helpful if u want us to tell u how!!

[ged_bong]
Yes Officer...I shot Toya but I didn't rape Phil

WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
03-05-01, 03:05 PM
ha it a 1.4 sr :'>

Anonymous
03-05-01, 05:22 PM
I have a 1.4sr, mk2. I had it standard, with a Piper backbox for a while, then recently I also started to get pissed off with not being able to piss all over some cars that I particularly wanted to, so I fitted a bolt on K&N, ?50= 10 minute job. I have noticed quite a bit of difference, in 0-60 and top speed. It also sounds very nice as well.
Also I would upgrade your suspension and get some decent brakes on there if you haven't already, this also makes a huge difference.
If you have still got money burning a hole in your pocket then look out for a set of Twin 40's or get a full exhaust system. Theres loads of things you can do to get more power, it all depends on how far you wanna go and how much money you have got to spend.

Which W4nker made nova's with a 49 offset !!!!!

Anonymous
03-05-01, 07:02 PM
Without spending loads of money, find yourself a GTE engine, anstant 100bhp should pis all over the corsa, especially if you tweak it with a cam and exhaust

Anonymous
04-05-01, 11:18 AM
lol, he's only a wee nipper and Mr insurance would rape him! I think u had better stick to something u can handle ant!! heheh
I'd get a performance cam and filter! That will do ya for now!!
D
i
c
k
o

Anonymous
04-05-01, 01:42 PM
Dicko how much did your insurance go up when you fitted the gte lump?

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
05-05-01, 01:37 AM
lol nice question

Anonymous
05-05-01, 12:32 PM
how much did it go up?

when i went from a 1.6 8v gte to a 2.0 16v it went up by a couple of hundred, until i shopped around and got it down to what i was paying originally.

unless mr dickinson hasn't told his insurance????????

1 cup down 2 to go!