PDA

View Full Version : THE POLICE CANT DRIVE!

NOVA_BABE
22-02-04, 05:15 PM
I am seriously pissed off. This copper crashed into my Nova last night, and scraped down the length of my car, and fucked up my alloy, sob. It was totally his falt cos he was on his radio and came into my lane. What anoys me is that if it was me that hit him i would have had the book thrown at me. I just hope it isnt written off. Nova Babe

Anton
22-02-04, 05:18 PM
thats not good hun. I'm on msn if ya need me :wink:

DUNOVA.
22-02-04, 05:30 PM
Sorry to hear that :roll: I nearly got taken out by a police range rover the thing is we get the book throne at us for using fone's whilst drivin surely useing a radio is'nt much safer :evil:

scott.parker
22-02-04, 05:59 PM
:x this is just the sort of sh1t that really get's to me more than geting pulled over..
well hope you get it sorted out with them..

scott

Mel
22-02-04, 06:54 PM
unlucky! hope its not too bad.

i got followed by a cop car for ages over 20mph speed bumps lol

Adam
22-02-04, 07:44 PM
I have always said the same, we can't drive along with a mobile but the police can drive along using radios.Whats the difference???????

SKoob
22-02-04, 08:54 PM
my friend once they are a member of the police force they are considered above the law, thats why so many cunts wanna join it now :evil: :!:

5_door owner
22-02-04, 08:55 PM
I have always said the same, we can't drive along with a mobile but the police can drive along using radios.Whats the difference???????

the difference is that they are cocks :2gunfire:

sorry to hear about ya car though
when ya get it repaired get a very ??? costly paint job and charge the nob that hit you :D :D :D :D

2litreturbo
22-02-04, 10:31 PM
we are not allowed to hold a phone whilst driving but did you know you can press as many buttons as you like aslong as your not holding it? So you can get a holder and just text everyone. Yeah thats well safe.

Even though you are calling all pigs twats, some of them can be quite chilled. I've found a few.

One even helped me push my car when i broke a cv joint. But another one wouldn't let me mate tow me using a tow rope because they are illegal and need a solid bar. So i waited till he left and used it anyway. Just depends which side of bed they got out off.

dan_mk1
22-02-04, 11:16 PM
shut up you lot, whats the point in moaning about them all the time?!
if they wernt here at all imagine what this country would be like, they are humans ffs, most of em are just honest people doing there job! one day you lot will grow up :roll:

2litreturbo
22-02-04, 11:41 PM
Even though you are calling all pigs t**t, some of them can be quite chilled. I've found a few.

Were not all moaning dan_mk1nova.

AnThoNYnOvA
22-02-04, 11:41 PM
yes doing there job ok, but things like crashing into a car while on a radio is taking the piss.

SKoob
22-02-04, 11:43 PM
i understand that, the honest police man thats just doing hisa job is ok, its the ones that take pleasure in the power that they are given that fuck me off :evil: :!:

epo
24-02-04, 09:29 PM
ive never had a problem with dibble
when id just got me gte i did 48 through a 30 got caught and given 3 points and a ?60 which i deserved my fault u learn and mature tho (well on the road ne way)

LiD0N
24-02-04, 10:23 PM
could have been worse it might have been somone else who was uninsured and just drove away... i cant think of a better person to crash into ya (if it was a there fault)

2litreturbo
24-02-04, 11:09 PM
true! this could go on for ages. Its just there are the good, the bad, and the ugly!