PDA

View Full Version : No more please !

Anonymous
02-05-01, 09:23 AM
Would it be a bit too much to ask for all the piss-taking and slanging matches to stop?

I don't want to sound soft or boring, its just that half of the posts each day include some sort of racism or piss-taking, you know what I mean. X-(

Its just a shame that everyone who used to get on well are starting to become enemies.:O

If you really can't live without this, we could maybe create a "flame" forum like other sites do, it could also allow guests to access so you can fight with all the ford owning visitors that you all so much hate.

If the majority think it would be a good idea for a "dedicated" forum, then just reply with your thoughts.

Thanks
Kev. (tiredX-( bored:( not-in-a-good-mood:O)

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
02-05-01, 09:29 AM
(tiredX-( 10th solid day of work, bored, fuck all to do:( and need food B-)) good idea tho

:D "Smokey Smokey"!!! :D

Anonymous
02-05-01, 09:47 AM
Sorry kev, maybe you could add sounds to that forum so we could say.....throw and egg or tomato at people????

I did realise scouse classed as race??? (maybe i should get my cencus form back) lol

only kiddin will keep the noise down in future! :x

:p
Im tall and your small

Anonymous
02-05-01, 10:15 AM
You know what I mean X-(

Its just a shame, theres soooo much effort gone into this site, I know Ive not been around for a month or so and theres a billion cars waiting to go on etc. But I have been working on other features for the site.

It just pisses me off when I come on and think wow, theres loads of hits and the forum looks well busy, but then realise most of the posts are like "waaaa waaaa I live here Im better thatn you" etc.

Soz peeps Ive had a bad month, its all built up

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kev (banging hammer onto table)

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
02-05-01, 10:46 AM
well done Kev, someone had to point it out. i know quite a few peeps have been getting pissed off with some of the piss taking etc going on, it shouldnt just apply to the forum, the chat room has been recently been full of abuse too :-/

---------------------------------------
\\// //~\\ ((_)) X ||-|| //~\\ ||_ ||_

||\\|| (()) \\// //~\\

SR ;)
----------------------------------------

Founder of the PBG (Perfomance Blaggers Group)

Anonymous
02-05-01, 11:00 AM
yeah its got silly in the chat room. i mean i was telling peeps not to try and screw insurance companies over and some one who wasnt even involved decided that they had to ignore me coz they are silly.

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
02-05-01, 05:14 PM
Hear hear!

Anonymous
02-05-01, 06:39 PM
SHUT IT THE LOT OF YOU YOUR ALL IDIOTS AND KNOW NOTHING.

sorry im being abusive again arnt i. sorry, ive been fine all day, its like an addiction.

lmao

:D

Im tall and your small

Anonymous
02-05-01, 07:21 PM
i agree kev. :o)

Anonymous
02-05-01, 11:49 PM
yep i agree but ill have to pass on a group hug thing to make us all friends....

maybe we should have a new deputy leader???
lol
sumbody who will keep the peace like clint eastwood or summit like a robocop built out ov novas or summit.

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
03-05-01, 03:12 AM
I will keep the peace! Or at least i would try!
D
icko

Anonymous
03-05-01, 11:12 AM
Yeah lets all be friends, we really shouldnt get kev stressed cos he looks after us all so well CUDDLES EVERYONE WHO WANTS ONE lol

Novachick

Anonymous
03-05-01, 02:54 PM
i want 2, can i get 2 cuddles?
lol
jk nc

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
04-05-01, 10:04 AM
i'll give you a cuddle rexy, can we gwet naked first? lmao!

[naked_davo] Look she said she was 16!

Anonymous
04-05-01, 06:31 PM
blame scouse he started it! :p (pointing)

nah your right kev. ;)

:D City City RA RA RA, Leeds Leeds BA BA BA, Scousers Scousers... where's my car? :D