PDA

View Full Version : SR CLOCKS

nam
19-02-04, 09:01 PM
rite i have got some to go in to my 1.2 nova but the rev counter didnt work when i tryed them so could you plz look at the image below and tall me were the wire from the coil connects to( i have ringed the two placese were i think it could be)

http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/nam04/DSCN6927.jpg
cheers -nam03-

johnnynova
19-02-04, 09:35 PM
yes mate,
you connect one end of the wire to the right side of the coil (black wire)(nearest to the fron of the car)

then you see the picture you took, where you plug in the black module for the dash, you will notice that on the module there is a empty pin, if you correspond that to the dash you will see where the electrical track goes, this is for the rev counter

on your picture, you see where the module plugs into, its the top left one!

just did it to my 1.2!

on the diagram, number 2 is circled around the oil pressure sender, i dont know how to get this working, gonna post a question about it (again) and hope sum1 replies, its to do with the fact that the 1.2 has a one wire sender, and needs a 2 wire one, if u find out how to sort it out let me know, and i'll do the same!

nam
20-02-04, 04:49 PM
i seen on a site that some feller used a green wire that comes out of the coil but that was for a stand alone counter