PDA

View Full Version : best bucket seats?

TUBZGSXR
19-02-04, 06:32 PM
im guna strip out my valver, false floor, cage etc... an realy fancty the cobra imola 2's but ive heard u have to get special frames, or weld them to the nova frames etc... so was jsut wonderin wot seats people like, an how easy they fit, i also thought of cobra monacos.........
thanx
tubs

Ste_Nova
19-02-04, 07:03 PM
most frames have to be made... nothing just bolts in

http://www.motorsportseats.com/cobra/images/evolution_blue_lg.jpg

Based upon the standard composite Evolution design, the Evolution Technology? features the additional benefits of an ultra light weight pure Carbon shell, unique triple layer Confor? foam and your choice of Alcantara? colour trim, with contrasting real leather wear patches. The Evolution Technology? also boasts special Cobra Technology? livery in silver and gold and available at no extra cost, your team or driver name embroidered beneath the harness slots.

Triple density Confor? foam
Alcantara? colour of your choice
Pure carbon shell construction
Destinctive 'Technology' livery
Full 5/6 point harness facility
Full leather protection patches
Available in GT width option
Options:

Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price: $1829.95 per seat

epo
19-02-04, 07:06 PM
ive got monacos in mine but like i said in a previous post there welded 2 nova frames as am a poor piece of crap and cant afford special frames

TUBZGSXR
19-02-04, 07:47 PM
how much were they to get welded? an are they the right height an sittin position? an can u slide them like the standard seats?
thanx
tubs

epo
19-02-04, 08:03 PM
me mate welded em in exchange for wirin his garage and yes the work fine and they sit spot on