PDA

View Full Version : Cav SRI wheels

DarkNovaRacerII
16-02-04, 11:03 PM
hey guys ive got a mk1 nova merit 5 door i had the 15" cav sri wheels on but got told they are too big for the hub and eventually they would work themselves off the hub jus wondererd if there was anyway to get it to fit?e.g spring rigots?
thanks in advance

epo
17-02-04, 07:41 PM
never heard that 1 befroe mate
ive got cav gsi's on mine altho mine is a 3 door

:?:

scott.parker
17-02-04, 09:56 PM
who the hell told you that? :?
dont sound like it's right mate.. there is far to many ppl who have there nova on theys wheels and i carnt see this being true.. :roll:

Jim
17-02-04, 09:59 PM
Thats a load of rubbish surely? Like scott said, theres people on here with those wheels and other cavalier wheels, aswell as much larger Alloy wheels and I've never heard of such a thing happening. Sounds like the person who told you that disagrees with the modding world :?

Jim

scott.parker
17-02-04, 10:08 PM
well thats it nuff said!
If jim agrees then thats that it must be a load of sh1t this person told you.. :lol:

epo
17-02-04, 11:06 PM
just thinkin marks got em on his salloon and he's never said owt :!:

scott.parker
17-02-04, 11:20 PM
ah good point mate (DarkNovaRacer) said i had the 15" cav sri wheels on/
epo said:
ive got cav gsi's on mine

well im not sure but cav sri arnt they 14" steels?? as i know the gsi are 15"..so is this guy talking about them and not the gsi 15"??
now im just thinking far to much :lol:
ah well who cares!! course the wheels fit!! :lol: :D[/code][/i][/u][/b]

Mark
18-02-04, 07:04 AM
Thanks for reminding me Epo :wink:

Cav SRi 15Inch alloys, as fitted to my Saloon, and previously a 3-door hatch and 5-door hatch, they fit fine, the bloke is talking crap. :D

http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CorsaNova/4bf13569.jpg