PDA

View Full Version : fusion rear is awful

a2lt16v
14-02-04, 10:19 AM
got this pic of one of my novas. just thought i would post it to put people of getting this bumper look at the way it fits along bottom of boot it bends down and will have to be filled to level it up. also it sticks out at the bottom corners past the wheels i have 17's some people will only have 15s and itt will look awful. from the side the contor of the bumper doesn't follow wheel so you end up with a massive gap which you could park another nova in. so i hate it thats why i made one similar to it on my other car but not made from one. but even that look shite :cry:
please to say this ugly monster has subsequently been stripped as punishment for looking dump. that respray is brand new it never even got driven like that!! IT HAD SOME BITS FOR MY CURRENT ONE THO

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/v40/a2lt16v/back.jpg

Gazza14SR
14-02-04, 10:58 AM
i know exactly what you mean about it not following the wheel round. And i had 15s on when i had it and it did look plop. Mine dropped down in the middle like that too. the following pic looks awful :(

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid98/p3f767fd7d87ca8b6e18c657125e262db/f9fe6543.jpg

Jack
14-02-04, 11:17 AM
Didn't happen to come from carisma did it? I had an Abyss rear from them... its the worst piece of fibreglass s**t i've ever seen in my life. It doesn't follow the wheel, and hangs down under the bootlid as well, thus giving thieving b*stards a chance to hook their hands under to force it up (yes they have tried it)

Suffice to say its getting ripped off as soon as I can afford a new rear bumper! Thats if it doesn't fall off first!!!

novashed
14-02-04, 01:27 PM
i got my novadose skirts from carisma and they were well too long, a good inch and a half. all twisted aswell, bloody knightmare. just though its the way with fibre glass. now i jnow it is not as i recieved a bumper ages ago from a guy making them in wakefield (custom job) anf it was near enough perfect, still modifying it though :D