View Full Version : Styling advice

?Marty?
13-02-04, 03:19 PM
It pisses me right off when people make ''fit this....'' ''this is shit....'' statements as statements of fact, rather than opinion.

Everyone should have blue eyes and blonde hair, the rest should be shot?

Jack
13-02-04, 03:25 PM
indeed... if all the novas looked the same we might as well be driving saxos... :P

Dare-devil
13-02-04, 03:30 PM
It p**s me right off when people make ''fit this....'' ''this is s**t....'' statements as statements of fact, rather than opinion.

You are right m8 :+:

Every one should mod their cars to their own liking :wink:

blingmachine
13-02-04, 03:50 PM

Too late, i already did :lol: I totaly pioneered the coffetable front bumper and pulsar scoop look. Now everyone's bitting my style

dave.gsi
13-02-04, 04:06 PM
It p**s me right off when people make ''fit this....'' ''this is s**t....'' statements

when you ask a question your bound to get peoples opinions on things being good or shit.

if people didnt say 'fit this' or 'dont fit that' they'd be no point in asking the question would there?

Jack
13-02-04, 04:10 PM

Too late, i already did :lol: I totaly pioneered the coffetable front bumper and pulsar scoop look. Now everyone's bitting my style

lol i pioneered the ill-fitting evo bumper :lol: ... check the 1.2 section, everyone has the damn thing now!! :x

dan_mk1
13-02-04, 04:21 PM
dont know why! its fucking gash!
no offence btw! :lol:

Fester
13-02-04, 09:36 PM
Everyone should have blue eyes and blonde hair, the rest should be shot

I agree

hold on was that the question?

?Marty?
13-02-04, 11:21 PM
lol yeah

i was going to write something about silicone breasts.

also, has anyone noticed that i actually say things are shit myself? lol

peester
13-02-04, 11:41 PM
irony though mate; people are entitled to they're own opinion so if they want to give it straight..........'fit this, thats crap',..........they can. you have to let them. they are being a bit 'stiff' though.. it ain't their car so should put it more mildly; why don't you?... have you tried this?
whatever.

Jack
14-02-04, 11:51 AM
dont know why! its fcuking gash!
no offence btw! :lol:

yeah i know that now!! Thing is it looked good when i bought it (ok i was only an 18 year old kid with no real sense of style... lol!)

I'm going to go for the clean and tidy look for my saloon... that way i'll have the best (well far from the best) of both worlds!

i.e. one nice nova and one shit one!!!!

Jules
14-02-04, 12:38 PM
.....it ain't their car so should put it more mildly; why don't you?... have you tried this?
whatever.

Have you tried fitting the GSi grille badge to your car? I think it'd look better with it.....
Why don't you treat it to some new mudflaps? I noticed that the one's currently on their look a bit 'past their best'....

:wink:

dave.gsi
14-02-04, 08:57 PM
have you thought about a respray...............white perhaps? and maybe your car may look better without the rear vinyl? :wink:

epo
15-02-04, 08:11 AM
have you thought about a respray...............white perhaps? and maybe your car may look better without the rear vinyl? :wink:

i disagree david i happen to be from the school of thoughts which prefers the vinyal to be left on ones nova

peester
15-02-04, 07:19 PM
^^^ is this what marty wants conversations to go like now?

dave.gsi
15-02-04, 10:24 PM
lol, its makes a change it surely does :wink:

epo
16-02-04, 06:59 PM
ya forsure it does