PDA

View Full Version : Bye Boys

Anonymous
26-04-01, 10:38 PM
Today ive thrown in the towel and am getting rid of me nova ive mess round with it for to long and my head gasket was the last straw so ive swapped it for a new Rover 25 only 502miles on the clocksorry boyz but enuff is enuff good luck with urs but good day good evenig and good night im off to drive comfortably

Anonymous
26-04-01, 11:46 PM
we will all do that one day.....

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
27-04-01, 09:17 AM
A ROVER !!!!!!!!! :O

2 cheers for the Man Utd imposter !!!
:O:O:O

Anonymous
27-04-01, 09:41 AM
Must have turned 60, did'nt realise he was that old!!!!

and no rex we won't...only hairdressing nancys like you will! lol

3 cup finals - 1 won 2 to go!! :D

You'll Never walk alone.........
Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
27-04-01, 09:45 AM
Rover 220 Turbo Coupe Yes
Rover 25 No

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
27-04-01, 11:00 AM
Well I'll be doinf it real soon....

Saxo here we come!

hahahahhaha

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
27-04-01, 11:20 AM
You do realise you will have to wee on your seats so it will smell like all the other rovers. Are you dyslexic did you think it was a nova-s you were buying? ;) sorry but you might aswell get used to the piss takes now.:)

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
27-04-01, 12:44 PM
I dont think so its a lovly car and i fed up of fixing my f##king nova Plus as a bonus i got 500 for my nova ha ha ha ha ha i will miss it though i much prefer me new car to any nova coz its new reliable fast good looking need i go on alloys aircon 1.4 metalic paint alarm 3years warrenty 502miles on clock and no mods that have gone wrong.
NO worries so dont be bitching my new car as you would if you had the money.

Fenix what world do you live in
ROVER 220 + 18yrs old and only 1yrs no claims = Ummmm NO i dont think so even though i did like ny Nova you cant beat a new car no matter what and its only
Group5 insurance !!!!!!!

Anonymous
27-04-01, 01:43 PM
I was just saying the rover 220 turbo coupe can hardly class as a old giffers car.

Sorry to say though if i had the money. I'd spend it on Exterior interior and Ice and have a truly unique car.

Dunno what it is i just like the raw feel of the nova. Driven a Saxo VTS and Fiesta Zetec and they just felt so uninvolving.

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
28-04-01, 07:01 PM
Hello what do you mean you cant beat new cars, there shit!!!. All the new motors i've driven are boring with no power or personality. Alright my nova isnt the most reliable car but it is fun and thats what it's about. And you can get insured on pretty much anything if you try, i'm 20 with 11 points, no no claims and 1 accident and I get insured on my valver for ?500 more than an 1.4 sr. :D

Anonymous
28-04-01, 08:15 PM
ahwell at least he's got a good car now!! Oh no wait aminute.rivers man!!There shit I would piss on my mums rover metro shet ries to dump on me when I poassed so I made her trade it in for a new car and help me wif my Sri and insurance :) No thats quality thinkin:-)

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
28-04-01, 08:19 PM
nice thats the way it should be done, I hat rovers:D