PDA

View Full Version : That feelin again....b*stards

Barn
12-02-04, 09:53 AM
well isn't it ironic...the night I post a thread in technical about what i can pinch off a scrap Belmont....my pride and joy gets broken into by some lowlife c unt.

waiting for the police to come as i write this...

theyv fcuked both my locks...so now i can't lock the car because I won't be able to open it again without putting my fist through the window. can't really see if they have nicked anything, but i can see some of my stuff is there...will keep u posted.

it is the second time now....got that fcuking weird feeling u get. when u see ur car with its doors open, seat pulled forward, back seats pulled forward, stuff all over the place...and knowing that some scruffy tw*t has been in your pride and joy. You could say im a little bit annoyed.

will let u know guys

dan_mk1
12-02-04, 10:34 AM
and knowing that some scruffy tw*t has been in your pride and joy

thats the bit i hate, its not the fact theyve stolen summin, just that some dirty little pikey **** has been in your car :evil:

Jack
12-02-04, 11:15 AM
Sorry to hear that mate, i know the feeling. I remember coming back to my car in the multy storey car park in bath, and thinking my g/f of the time had left her door open slightly then realising what had happened.... to say i was a little bit annoyed was an understatement. Funny thing was tho they didn't nick jack s**t... my snooper was right in front of the driver on the windscreen, all you had to do was unclip it. No damage to stereo, speakers still in - altho they had tried to open the boot (god knows why, i think they'd look a little suspect carrying my parcel shelf away). Worst bit was the huge hole where they'd screwdrivered round the lock in. Took some max power bluey headlights too - except those bulbs were in my lights, the bulbs they got were blown halfords standard lights :lol:

I've been sat in my ex's car in my local car park at lunch time when i'm at work on sunday, and watched little s**ts walk past my car and give it a good eye up - i'm just waiting for one of them to try something, i'd be after him like a rocket :evil:

Ben3042
12-02-04, 11:17 AM
There you go then a set of locks would be helpfull.

My next door neigbours car got stolen last night, they got 5o yards down the road and torched it.

Barn
12-02-04, 12:22 PM
Police came round took my details. When up the nick and had fingerprints done. They didnt have my speakers, or my unit but they nicked a few CD's and my torch?

yeh a set of locks would be helpful now Ben.

where can i get a good set from as I aint got a clue? do you usually get someone to fit them or can u do it yourself?

Monster alarm is on the cards now I think

Jack
12-02-04, 12:31 PM
Locks are dead easy to fit. It might be worth de-locking though if you have the time and skill and/or money.

If you don't want to de-lock, how about a set of solex locks? Can't badger them with a screwdriver as easily as standard locks

Ben
12-02-04, 05:20 PM
If you don't want to de-lock, how about a set of solex locks? Can't badger them with a screwdriver as easily as standard locks

But a screwdriver stuck into your door and pushed will still do the trick, then you need a new door. Solex arent worth a wank.

Barn
12-02-04, 06:52 PM
yeh thats a thought Ben.

if they wanna get in they'll do anything.

Neil.
12-02-04, 07:29 PM
sorry to hear that mate, im just thinking how lucky i feel living hear, its known as the poshest part of sheffield, i live on a culdsac, half way up the road, its not near a thru road or anything, is a main road but its 3 roads away. Where i live is the last village b4 u get to the country side where there is nothing, but 10 minutues the other way your in busy town.

I think delocking would be a great idea to everone!

mcowley
12-02-04, 07:47 PM
Aaaarrgghhh :x this really fvcks me off man! i had my sr broken in to just befor i was about to sel it! the twat tryed to brake the stering lock off! insted they broke the fvcking "STERING WHEEL OFF !" what assholes!!!! :evil:
well it ended good,cus of this i did sel it but with a 1.2 wheel on.. :lol:
and then i got my GSI.. :D

nova m@rk
13-02-04, 01:16 AM
feel really sorry for ya mate
i know that feeling its like someone has grabbed ya boll**ks and stuck em in a vice
when the fuckers robed my bike i never noticed it had gone
then me mom said weres ya bike and that was it
it cath the fu*kin bus to work everyday know and i aint even got a penny back off the insurance its worse than that cuz i still owe bout ?200 on a
bike that i aint got
but anyway sorry mate :cry: :cry:

Neil.
13-02-04, 01:21 AM
maybe turn back of your car into a bed and sleep in it every night.