PDA

View Full Version : Rematch @ Blackpool

Anonymous
26-04-01, 03:46 PM
So is it a rematch for all takers @ blackpool again....lets see how many motas the novas can kill this time :D

Anonymous
26-04-01, 04:42 PM
Good news for everyone going to Blackpool...I go cruising a lot on Saturdays...and the town centre is packed full of fanny and also dibble. The police are very very busy on Saturdays because everywhere is heaving (all pubs, clubs etc etc) so if u go cruising around the town centre after meeting up in the car park...you shouldn't get much hassle..they are way to busy with hooligans to bother with a few mota's driving about

PS. Anyone want a race with my Pug Speedfight at the cruise...lmfao :D It eats anything up to 300bhp...true true...false!!!

lookin forward to deeing a few nice nova's in the flesh...and everyone with a quick nova, eat as many fords as u can to show them that nova's are still the best small car on the road...i mean...why is there a nova in near enough every magazine every month..how many mk2 Fiesta's do u see in magazines? yup..not a lot :D

anyway...see u all there...and if anyone's going out on the town after the crise..go to the club Heaven & Hell...loadsa fanny and u can choose what music u wanna hear (dance tunes in hell and cheesy tunes in heaven)

Anonymous
26-04-01, 08:15 PM
when? this saturday??

Anonymous
27-04-01, 09:41 AM
Hmm. Was there anything Ian and Ste didn't kill last time we where in blackpool. Apart from the pig who stopped me. The pigs will be a pain in the arse until 10-10:30 then they go off to get the drunks who are fighting.

After that though it's a definate free for all.

Pity i'm gonna miss it this time.

Wonder if the dodgy gits in the yellow golf and renault espace will turn up again.

Anyone who was there a few weeks back will know what i mean.

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
27-04-01, 09:49 AM
you not going fenix?????

3 cup finals - 1 won 2 to go!! :D

You'll Never walk alone.........
Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
27-04-01, 09:50 AM
0.01% chance that i'll be going. Soz guys!

Anonymous
27-04-01, 10:12 AM
does that mean no rex then?

3 cup finals - 1 won 2 to go!! :D

You'll Never walk alone.........
Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
27-04-01, 10:18 AM
No your not that lucky LOL. I think he's on about taking his 1.2 up. Now that it's road legal again. Or he may try and blag a lift from Ste or Lottie

Anonymous
27-04-01, 07:55 PM
yeah lock your cars up and mingle wind the windows up next time they seemed keen on yours:-)