PDA

View Full Version : come on give us a hand peeps

crazychris1234
11-02-04, 12:51 AM
come on peeps must be loads of you who can help me pls

what i want is pics of the engine bay of a nova 2.0L conversion 16v & 8v
mostly im interested in seeing the mounts i need to see what sort of modding i need to do so i know what im getting into and so iv got somthing to compare to. come on fellow nova lovers im desprate to do this conversion and i cant do it without you

Ben3042
11-02-04, 01:16 AM
If you search through the previouse posts youll more than likely find what you are looking for as its been posted so many times.

crazychris1234
11-02-04, 01:44 AM
im on shity 56K that'll take me ages :( some 1 must have some pics they can send me???

Neil.
11-02-04, 03:31 AM
look back a few pages, i know there's 3 people who have done a 2ltr 8v conversion, including myself. not really got any pics worth putting up. u really do need new engine mounts from either,

PVD(www.pvd.co.uk or .com)(they are ok, some people complain about them): ?110
Cossvaux in sheffield(make their own and better then PVD): ?60
Brain off valvers.com(people say they are the best but he makes them to order i think, so possible wait): ?40

So if i was u contact brain on www.valvers.com or co.uk, email him.

But if u need them now PVD can get them to you next day for like ?12 or get someone like me to get them from cossvaux and i'll post them to you.
Cossvaux ones are better then PVD becoz their front left engine mount alows for the cam belt housing.

Hope it helps?

geordie_racer
11-02-04, 12:12 PM
id easily say brians mounts are the best and are excellent value, as for a wait the longest ive heard of is 3 days with him which is better than most companies do unlees u had next day

chris

AnThoNYnOvA
11-02-04, 12:58 PM
i had mine custom made and they are doing ok, u will need to bash a dent in the left hand side of the engine bay to get the alternater in