PDA

View Full Version : Topbuzz Blue GTE

Ben3042
11-02-04, 12:47 AM
Does anyone know who the Metallic blue GTE that is on the Topbuzz website? its the one withs the modifed gsi bumper, astra gsi vents and Tigra wheels.

Theres a bloke @ where i used to work untill i quite earlier lol who is selling a nova, he brought a spec and pics of the car into work this morning and its looks like the same car. Same Everything.

He wants ?995 for it if anyones interested.

Jules
11-02-04, 08:03 AM
Afaik it belong to Alan Knight who runs the Topbuzz site.
:roll:

Will
11-02-04, 10:28 AM
hes posted on this board in the past, brought some engine bits off myself.

will

Ben3042
11-02-04, 09:21 PM
Anyone know where abouts he's from? and if he sold the car?

Jules
12-02-04, 08:19 AM
Why not go to www.topbuzz.co.uk and contact the webmaster (Alan) through the site?

sheeezzzzzzz.................

Ben3042
12-02-04, 11:56 PM
Because its much easyier to just ask here! apart from that im no good with computers and emailing and all that shit and also cannot be arsed :lol:

Sheeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jules
13-02-04, 01:54 PM
So if you can't be arsed to email him how do you expect to find out where he's from and if he still has the car?
Smoke signals from your back garden?

Oh and if you're good enough to be able to work out the NL forums then I'm sure you can find the 'Contact us' section of a website (I even included the URL hyperlink to save you typing "topbuzz" into Google)

SSSSHHHHHHHEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!
:o

Will
13-02-04, 01:56 PM
:lol: foooking lazy cooont

Ben3042
13-02-04, 02:13 PM
So if you can't be arsed to email him how do you expect to find out where he's from and if he still has the car?
Smoke signals from your back garden?

Oh and if you're good enough to be able to work out the NL forums then I'm sure you can find the 'Contact us' section of a website (I even included the URL hyperlink to save you typing "topbuzz" into Google)

SSSSHHHHHHHEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!
:o

By posting on here obviously, good idea about the smoke signals as i would never have though about doing that :lol:

And funnily enought i already know the site url otherwise if i didnt then i wouln't have seen the blue GTE before.

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ

Jules
13-02-04, 02:14 PM
webmaster@topbuzz.co.uk

Or would you like someone else to email him for you aswell?

Will
13-02-04, 02:16 PM
emailed him with the link to the thread and nothing more

LMFAO

Ben3042
13-02-04, 02:16 PM
Ok if you insist :lol:

Topbuzz
20-02-11, 04:41 PM
Does anyone know who the Metallic blue GTE that is on the Topbuzz website? its the one withs the modifed gsi bumper, astra gsi vents and Tigra wheels.

Theres a bloke @ where i used to work untill i quite earlier lol who is selling a nova, he brought a spec and pics of the car into work this morning and its looks like the same car. Same Everything.

He wants ?995 for it if anyones interested.

wow, this is a blast from the past. I just happen to google "topbuzz nova" because I always did wonder what happened to my blue Nova GTE after I sold it.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, in Dec 2003 I bought a uprated cam (piper) which was already in the cam housing. So with the trusty Haynes book in hand I fitted it and timed it all up. Everything seemed to work well but it rattle a bit on full gas - didn't take much notice of it.

20 Dec 2003 I drove up from Kent to Middlesbrough to see my girlfriend and drove back...but got the M1/M25 junction and the car lost power and a lot of smoke was coming out of the car. It took 5hrs to get towed home by the AA (that's a story in itself) but it turned out that the cam housing was from a GSi and NOT a GTE. This means the timing marks are different - so I was over fulling the car and I melted a piston :(

The engine was dead.

I was modifying my Calibra at the time and I lost all heart in my little blue Nova GTE when I took the head and saw the melted piston (I still have it here on my desk). I got so fed up with it, with the amount of time and money I spent on it I sold to a guy across the road (Sean Cotton) for £300 in Jan 2004!

Soon after that he sold the car (for a reputed) £900-£1000. So it might have been the same car/bloke you saw.

So I have always wondered what had happened to my blue Topbuzz Nova GTE since then as its quite easy to spot as it has a Pug 206 fog light in the middle of the rear bumper.

Paul
20-02-11, 04:49 PM
crikey, heres some names from the past! Jules and Will!

Mike
20-02-11, 04:55 PM
crikey, heres some names from the past! Jules and Will!

Thinking the same lol

craig green
20-02-11, 05:00 PM
..Looks at thread start date. LOL

& Sheeeez.

wwmnw
20-02-11, 05:12 PM
So this is the geezer that runs topbuzz, I wondered if he still bothered with that cars and that website.

krobinson
20-02-11, 05:27 PM
Mental, 7 years later!

ben doodar
20-02-11, 05:29 PM
Sssshhhheeeeeezzzzzzzz

Ste L
21-02-11, 11:21 PM
blast from the past!!