PDA

View Full Version : Work to be done......

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
09-02-04, 06:34 PM
I Havnt been on the site for a while i never have time now im always out in my Nova lol. Anyway just thought id share with you lot, the work im going to have done to my nova at the end of this month:-

Brand new roof skin, s**t head ppl putting dents in it :evil:
Brand new rear archs, im replacing these now rather than later.
Delocked doors and boot handle.
Dehandled doors.
Buttons under mirrors to open doors.
Debadged bonnet.
Renault 19 16v phase1 bonnet vent fiited.
Unpainted GSi Front bumper
1.4SR engine, 1.2carb head from my engine, 32/34 webber carb if i can find one. twin 40s would be nice :D
Finished off with a full respray in original Glacia <spelling white including engine bay.

My dads mate who works for Renault Body shop is doing all the body work and another mate will be doing the respray, and the engine conversion is being done at my uncles garage. hopefully this will be all finished for Donny 2004 which is the 17th & 18th April, ill get progress pics while the work is being done. i cant wait :D and it would be nice if my car could go on the NL stand if there is one??

Craig

srs1
09-02-04, 06:45 PM
well done mate. good choice of mods. cant wait to see the progress reports.

wisewood
09-02-04, 06:48 PM
No NL stand at Donny this year.

-Bruce-
09-02-04, 06:49 PM
that sounds really godd man!! defo keep us posted.
good luck

krobinson
09-02-04, 06:50 PM
Nice one mate, glad i dont see any mention of a delta kit, or any other rubbish there! It should look fantasic when finished, please keep us all updated with the progress!

I'm planning on painting my inner arches on my white runabout nova soon, did you just clean them up and use hammerite? or did u strip off all the underseal first?

Keith

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
09-02-04, 07:26 PM
Soon as the work begins ill get progress pics.

Keith im not a fan of kits for novas, im just putting a GSi front on and leaving them grey/black, as for painting the innner arches im glad someone noticed id done it lol, all i done was give them a really good clean using a drill with a wire brush attachment which got rid of most of the dirt then just used a hand held wire brush to finished it off, then painted them with hammerite, but im going to have it smoothed just to make it look abit better.

Craig