PDA

View Full Version : NL stand at Donny 2004

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
09-02-04, 06:09 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked but i was just wondering if Novaload are going to have their own stand this year at Donny 2004, and if so how many spaces are going to be available?? If NL are having a stand would i be able to put my name down so i can have my car on show, thats if you think its good enough :) any info would be good.

cheers craig

Philsutton
09-02-04, 06:11 PM
im gonna be at the donny show, not sure what stand i'll be on yet though. Was on the justnovas one last year.

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
09-02-04, 06:15 PM
i wonder how many Nova/Vauxhall stands there is going to be? i would really like my car to be on the NL stand but if that isnt possible then any other stand would do, as it will be my 1st show that ive been to in my nova and im getting alot of work done to it at the end of this month, so it'll look mint IMO for Donny

wisewood
09-02-04, 06:24 PM
There is no official novaload presence at the show this year. Several reasons and not much time so thats all i can say :lol:

No stand. but feel free to buy and wear novaload tshirts anyway lol.

Philsutton
09-02-04, 06:27 PM
if you are a member of the png then you can just park on their stand :D

wisewood
09-02-04, 06:43 PM
At Doncaster?
are you sure coz doncaster doesnt have unlimited space...

RJM25R
10-02-04, 08:26 AM
Ive been at Doncaster every year since '94 and PNG have NEVER had a stand for MEMBERS to park.

They had 2 novas and a corsa on display last year ("polished turd" saloon turbo i think i remember) but they were the regional co-ord's cars i think.....

Chris
10-02-04, 09:59 AM
the spaces were fully booked for donny in december

epo
10-02-04, 08:58 PM
gutted no novaload stand :(