PDA

View Full Version : the best quote in the world!!!!!

chappers1.3
09-02-04, 11:43 AM
i have found the bestest most bestest insurance company in the world!!!

FRIZZELL and LIVERPOOL VICTORIA

currently i'm insured on a Greg 1.3sr for ?800
today i rang them up askin about a new nova...2ltr 16v in a 1.2merit shell.
she said yeah thats fine, and i'll get a refund of 25quid. :o

I asked her had she taken into consideration that it was a 2ltr and she said that it doesnt matter bout the engine bein in there...... the dogs bolox eh??? :lol: :lol:

Anyway just thought i'd let all u crazy modders out there know where i'd go, coz it seems that you can mod ur car in any way and they dont care!!!!!

either that or they are b*llsh*ttin b*st*rds :x

chappers aged 19!!!!

dave.gsi
09-02-04, 12:12 PM
thought they had stopped insuring engine conversions??? :?

Ste_Nova
09-02-04, 12:21 PM
obviously not :lol:

20 days till renewal day :lol:

Will
09-02-04, 01:08 PM
did u get either of these when u got that quote

1. persons name

2. getting them to send you that in writing

3. a reference

cause when you ring up again it will be one of the following outcomes

1. can we cant insure you on that you were told wrong

2. yes we can insure u on that it will cost another ?xxx

3. yes thats fine all done

everytime u ring it will be different and your policy will be worded the following:

Vauxhall Nova 1.2 Merit:

under mods they will be listed like this:

brakes
suspension
wheels
interior
exterior
engine

so 1.2 with "engine mods" lmfao as long as your happy driving with that as your policy thats fine, i know ste is he just wants the bit of paper cause you have to have it by law to drive so there we go.

as for the conversions allthough ive never had the same story when ringing up i was under the impression "valver" conversions were not even considered till 21 and in most cases 25........... but there we go, dodgy as foooooooook *waits for fester to agree* lol

so many ppl had 2.0 16v with them at 18 and cost ?s in claims the under writer changed there policys but it seems even now, a year later some are still slipping thru the net god knows how....... e.g. Nova neil and now yourself :S hmmmmmmmmmmm ring up again and see wot they say this time, thats my advice, personally if had done any engine conversion i wudnt touch them but when your under 21/19 u dont have much choice if thats the kinda car your wanting.

Will

chappers1.3
09-02-04, 01:29 PM
i got her to send me it in writing, if it is a mistake i'll not put it on the road till i'm 25!

frizell dont mind about mods, I already have that in writing.

gonna give them a ring back anyway to make sure!

cheers for pointin it out anyway fella!

chaps

Will
09-02-04, 01:37 PM
no problem, frizzal and LV are the same company well actually no thats a lie, LV are underwritten by frizzal or the other way round, meaning same ppl insuring u in effect...........

when you get your statement in writing and also the thing you have about mods, scan them in and post the images so we can see?

Will

give em a ring now so we can get an update :D

Ste_Nova
09-02-04, 02:06 PM
i only ring up when i want insurance... if i had had a quote like that i would have payed there and then

chappers1.3
09-02-04, 02:16 PM
silly bitch that i spoke to on the fone only quoted me for a 1.2merit without the 2ltr engine.... be right, i'll try and scam them anyway when i get the documents through!

well anoyed now :evil:

Will
09-02-04, 02:47 PM
silly bitch that i spoke to on the fone only quoted me for a 1.2merit without the 2ltr engine.... be right, i'll try and scam them anyway when i get the documents through!

well anoyed now :evil:

sorry to hear that mate but as i said, ppl there end have different storys everytime i ring, i mean how are they trained word of mouth? no1 there seems to have been trained on the proper policys with modified cars which they shud have been if they are going to offer modded car insurance, oh well you win some you lose some.