PDA

View Full Version : public apology... .. ..

mikeoxford
07-02-04, 10:48 PM
basically about the lateness of the calenders.

through work comitments and otherwise jim was a little late getting them to me (not late late, just later than we had planned) of course this was no fault of our own or his really. he only got last entires at the last minute also which i dont htink helped. - also there was a typo in them :lol: well done jim for that one :+:

on my part i need to apolgies cos i havent finalised an order as such yet.

i still need to speak to jim, but getting to sit down together is like banging our heads together - the amount of times we have missed each other.

we have had a lot of work on recently at my place, and as a startup business i could not ignore it. i have been working all through the day to on the majority about 2 - 3 oclock in a morning.

ill be discussing monies with jim in a bit, and we can start gathering some cash.

i propose to do them in batches of ten or similar, to keep costs down, and also so were not waiting for 50 or so depsoits, as theres always some straglers, you know who you are :lol:

oh and by the way - there amazing :twisted: almost as good as ades models :lol:

Jim
07-02-04, 11:16 PM
Can't really say much more than Mike has.

Again, apologies for the delay. Chances are most of you have deicded you don't want them, which is fair enough. All I can do is apologise on the lateness. I'd bore you with reasons, but sometimes, personal life and work have to take priority.

Printing them in batches of ten is a good idea, again due to the fact that some of you have probably changed your mind, this will reduce the chance of Mike and I being laden with a load of unwanted copies.

Apologies again everyone.

Jim

mikeoxford
07-02-04, 11:29 PM
i think on our part all we can say is we will be scouting cars this year throughout the year, and it wont be question of doing them over christams, they will be ready as stocking fillers in PLENTY of time.........

Neil.
08-02-04, 02:11 AM
ME, my car, plz sir, let me be in it, PLZ, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

XZiBiT
08-02-04, 12:19 PM
ME, my car, plz sir, let me be in it, PLZ, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME.

and me too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stuart
08-02-04, 12:22 PM
can i have my car in there, in its current state :) kelly knows what it looks like lmao.

it could be the febuary car, as its a short month that most people ignore :)

Mark
08-02-04, 12:26 PM
can i have my car in there, in its current state :) kelly knows what it looks like lmao.

it could be the febuary car, as its a short month that most people ignore :)

Or January's as no-one will actually see it :wink:

Sorry, any ideas on a time scale and where are we sending our hard earned cash?