PDA

View Full Version : Little c0cks!

dan_mk1
07-02-04, 12:37 AM
Some little c0cks have just tried breaking into my car :evil:
i just chased em off with a baseball bat :twisted:
watch if i catch the little fucker's
im camping in out in my brothers room for the night
anyone wanna come down and join in the beating!?

Neil.
07-02-04, 12:42 AM
i would, bit far tho.

dan_mk1
07-02-04, 12:49 AM
lol, thanks for the thought mate! :lol:
i just rang the local police station

"did the car actually get broken into"
"no"
"we'll you'll have to come in and report it"

Neil.
07-02-04, 12:59 AM
lol yeah, go into police station and i bet it'll get broke into why'll your inside. even if u report it, whats it gonna do, not stop them. wait with your bat, they'll like meeting him.

scott.parker
07-02-04, 01:02 AM
have you still got the locks in then,if so did the littel sh1ts smack it through?
i hate assholes who do this sh1t !!! if you catch them give em that bat right up ther fvckin tight ass!! then they wont be going round doing it for a bit.. :lol:

Or sit down fo days......... :lol:

Neil.
07-02-04, 01:04 AM
walk up to them saying ive got an easier way to break in, then bring out the bat and smack them in the mouth with it, they'll like that!

dan_mk1
07-02-04, 02:41 AM
na they didnt get in in the end, they saw me come out with a bat and ran off down an alley way, iv just got back from looking for em with a few mates, no sign of the little cunts, ill find em tho :twisted:

epo
07-02-04, 09:18 AM
hope u catch em mate dick less pieces of sh1te

Dare-devil
07-02-04, 09:42 AM
Hope you catch them m8, and then break there arms an legs.. :twisted: :2gunfire:

dan_mk1
07-02-04, 09:48 AM
car was broken into last night, must of been after i fell asleep about 4am :cry:
theyve put a brick through the window and taken the stereo, i was selling it next week aswell :roll:
police are coming round now to do the finger print stuff, the car will be for sale very soon, i cant sit in it knowing some dirty little **** has been in it :cry:

Dare-devil
07-02-04, 09:53 AM
Aaaarrggghhh crap..!!! Im gutted for ya m8..

Hope the police find those little pieces of sh*te, who did it..

dan_mk1
07-02-04, 10:01 AM
they wont find em, i know they wont, i might tho...........

dan_mk1
07-02-04, 01:21 PM
police have just been and theres no prints on the car, now my car is covered in silver powder and has glass shatters in every nook and cranny possible! :evil:

does any1 in the london/surrey have any spare windows?
save me going down the scrappy?

XZiBiT
07-02-04, 02:14 PM
w4nk stain pieces o s*it im gutted for ya geez

epo
07-02-04, 04:50 PM
cheeky bas.tards coming back after u'd caught em once already

Philsutton
07-02-04, 05:19 PM
Im still waiting for the day when i catch someone breaking in/vandilising my car. People like that are scum and should have large rusty objects rammed up their arses. The police wont do s**t anyway if they catch them so make sure you find them first.

dan_mk1
07-02-04, 05:48 PM
yeah i know the police wont do anything, forensic's (sp?) came round earlier but didnt find anything, but i was cleaning out the car and found the clip that went round the stereo with loadsa finger prints over it, so the police may be able to find summin.
they most be local and they must have known that my car had summin worth knicking, they didnt touch anything else.
the dumb fucks couldnt get in through the lock, so they then tried to bend the door back, that didnt work so they chucked a brick through the window, fucking low life pieces of shit. i cant wait to find em :x

Mark
07-02-04, 05:53 PM
Sorry to hear that Dan, hope YOU catch them!

dan_mk1
07-02-04, 05:55 PM
cheers fella :(

Barn
07-02-04, 06:33 PM
you'll feel better once you've found them

Philsutton
07-02-04, 06:37 PM
oh an when you do catch them greet them in such a way that they can never have kids, that way they cant breed an slow down the amount of kevs being born into inbred families.

Mel
07-02-04, 07:40 PM
sorry mate..absolutely gutted..

wish ppl'd leave our cars alone...low life scums :evil:

Ben3042
07-02-04, 09:43 PM
Sorry to hear it mate

It's not the fact that your stereo has been stolen that pisses you off it's the work you have to do to repair the damage the little bastard's have done to enter you car especisally when the bend the door open. We all know how hard it is to get hold of a mint door fo a Nova and the then having to get it sprayed :twisted: .

Oh and the thought of someone going into your pride and joy without your permission also pisses you off.

As much as i hate the sound of it i can gaurentee that someone is going to try and tamper with my car once it has been finished and is left out on the drive at night. Not that the theiving little shits will get very far :D .

dan_mk1
07-02-04, 11:32 PM
im really not fussed about the stereo, its just the fact some low life scum has been in my car, uninvited and caused me a shit loada hassle, anyway cars all locked away in a safe place now so just gotta source a new window now.....anyone help?

Ben3042
07-02-04, 11:56 PM
Unfortuantly i cannot help you with a window mate, look on the bright side though they didnt fuck your door up trying to get in.

Get one from your local breakers for jack shit.

Bennovas
08-02-04, 01:12 AM
What c**ts!!! Let me no if you find them and ill be straight round! Ive got a few evil things id like to try!!! Ive got a window. Which one is it you need? You didnt have an alarm did you?

dan_mk1
08-02-04, 01:26 AM
i need a drivers side one mate, would be wicked if you did have one
na i didnt have one, just a little flashy led thing and a disklock thing

?Marty?
08-02-04, 01:48 AM
i caught a few lads nicking things off my car and gave them a beating they wont forget.

Unfortunately, they were about 12 years old, and were only stealing my dust caps.

Neil.
08-02-04, 02:02 AM
was that when u watched em and then threw one over a garden hedge?

?Marty?
08-02-04, 01:39 PM
^^^ shit, did itell you about it? lol

yeah. i walked out to my car to find three kids kneeling down in front of me, by the side of the car. so i walked up and stopped right behind them, they turned round looked at me, then carried on with nicking my dustcaps. only then must something have clicked, coz they turned round and looked at me again (just as i started doing my Ben Stiller stylee yelling of ''what the fuck do you think you're doing you little cooonts!?'') then jumped up and scarpered. i gave chase, kicked one to the floor and grabbed another one by his neck lifted him up and threw him over someones front garden hedge. :twisted:

lol yep, marty goes round beating up little kids. Still, a thief is a thief, and the sooner they learn to do something else the better. Plus it was my third set of valve caps that week. i was mad, and someone had to pay. lol

Mark
08-02-04, 02:05 PM
Lol - well done Marty!

epo
08-02-04, 04:56 PM
yeah well done marty bollox 2 there age and all that they deserved it
they know the difference between right and wrong :!:

dan_mk1
08-02-04, 05:12 PM
^^^ s**t, did itell you about it? lol

yeah. i walked out to my car to find three kids kneeling down in front of me, by the side of the car. so i walked up and stopped right behind them, they turned round looked at me, then carried on with nicking my dustcaps. only then must something have clicked, coz they turned round and looked at me again (just as i started doing my Ben Stiller stylee yelling of ''what the fcuk do you think you're doing you little cooonts!?'') then jumped up and scarpered. i gave chase, kicked one to the floor and grabbed another one by his neck lifted him up and threw him over someones front garden hedge. :twisted:

lol yep, marty goes round beating up little kids. Still, a thief is a thief, and the sooner they learn to do something else the better. Plus it was my third set of valve caps that week. i was mad, and someone had to pay. lol

:lol: marty the kiddy basher!

Ben3042
08-02-04, 06:41 PM
:lol: Throwing the lttle bastard over a hedge.

srs1
08-02-04, 09:56 PM
some little shits threw a brick at my mum and dads window once. i had my shitty old sr at the time. i walked to the car calmly and chased thes3 10 year olds up and down the street. i saw red big time. eventually after doing a jay turn i caught them. they ran up to someones house pleading for help. then they told me it was these two other kids. i appologised and felt like a right evil git chasing these kids. :oops: :oops:

i drove around the corner saw the other two lads, who were 15ish.
parked the car around the corner, walked around. one was ahead of the other. nutted one and planted the other. laughed at them and walked off.

little s**t's

dan_mk1
08-02-04, 10:06 PM
i wish i chased em and gave em a beating the first time i saw em trying to get in or i should have camped the night out in my mum and dads car and given them a nice suprise when they came back, fucking losers :evil:

dan_mk1
09-02-04, 12:01 AM
good news chaps, im picking a window up from denny tomorrow, so the car will be all back to normal....and a bit lower :wink:

srs1
09-02-04, 12:05 AM
you putting a pallet of bricks in it then dan?

i wished you had waited for them too mate. i really hate theiving shits.

dan_mk1
09-02-04, 12:15 AM
lol, na im getting some springs and shocks off denny
i really wished i catched em too mate, ah well shit happens, what goes around comes around and all that

epo
09-02-04, 10:22 PM
i remeber when my gte got broken in 2 i had a few gifts 4 my weddin in it 4 r lass all me cds me head unit subs amps the lot
they screwdrivered the lock tried to short the alarm throught the side flasher
must have got disturbed as the left the door open a tiny bit not enough tho 2 set the alarm off i went down 2 check the car and opened the door slightly it went off its tits