PDA

View Full Version : Well, it...

Tazzy
05-02-04, 09:44 AM
...failed! lol

i took the car in for the mot yesderday, and it failed on few minors, the guy just said bring it in monday, and he will pass it!

the front passenger side lamp needs re-alining, needs a new bulb for the number plate light, need new bearings in the brake at the rear passenger, a new brake pad, the horn need wiring up as there is no wire to it (i changed the wheel for a sports one, but no idea how to fit the horn!) and the tracking and camber need re-alining!

but part from all that, the car is as perfect as a page 3 models babs! :D

XZiBiT
05-02-04, 10:56 AM
as for the horn bud get the original wheel and take the bit off the bottom(wires attached) and stick it on the bottom of the sports one that will fix the horn ( i bet your indicators dont cancel ether do they?) that will also fix that :D

Will
05-02-04, 11:14 AM
...failed! lol

i took the car in for the mot yesderday, and it failed on few minors, the guy just said bring it in monday, and he will pass it!

whats the point, you mean he said just being it back and he will pass it, why not pass it then? boss out on monday? pmsl

Tazzy
05-02-04, 11:20 AM
xibit, lol, yeah, i keep forgetting to take the indicators off, oh well, the backing of the factory wheel wont fit onto the sports one, plus, i bent that brass ring that is connected to the bottom of the stock wheel! oh well!

will, lol, he is the boss, he said just bring it down on monday, and hell fix all that needs doing!

he even said that its a very tidy car for what it is (cheeky g!t!) its just the things that is wrong with it is just normal wear and tear, which i aint too fussed about!

?Marty?
05-02-04, 01:13 PM
the car is as perfect as a page 3 models babs! :D

cheap and slutty?

essexrudeboy
05-02-04, 01:16 PM
the car is as perfect as a page 3 models babs! :D

cheap and slutty?

:lol: :lol: