PDA

View Full Version : Peugeots are really crap

Anonymous
17-04-01, 03:56 PM
Oh dear Mi16 205's dusted all day long down the strip, not a prob, one even took all his seats out and headlight to try and beat ste hahaha dusted again.

report and pics up soon.

Innocent until proven guilty! X-(

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
17-04-01, 03:59 PM
ian can i have the pik of that corsa i asked chris to take

;)

Anonymous
17-04-01, 04:00 PM
LIke the new footer Ian.

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
17-04-01, 06:02 PM
there are no pics of corsas!
chris didnt take any, and even if there was then NO cos they are tarts cars you big fag rex!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
17-04-01, 07:12 PM
Nice one, were there any other smart novas there. What time did you do over the quarter mile :D

Anonymous
17-04-01, 07:12 PM
Nice one, were there any other smart novas there. What time did you do over the quarter mile :D

Anonymous
17-04-01, 07:40 PM
phil lofthouse ran 15.0 (twin 45s)
me 15.0 (grp n chip)
ste 15.3 (superchip)
brett w 14.6 (tb)
my mate chris in my car 15.2
all valvers
gary hopes turned up didnt run
and we were top 4 places in our class all day hehehehe bye bye gti(mi16)

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
18-04-01, 12:04 PM
ian its still a nova though when all said and done.

[naked_davo] Suck my D1ck Biach!

Anonymous
18-04-01, 12:12 PM
WELL SED DAVO

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
18-04-01, 12:15 PM
thanx

Anonymous
18-04-01, 01:22 PM
Look non nova owners....this is a nova site so if you don't like it you know what you can do!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
18-04-01, 10:37 PM
F**K me iv found a pic of an half decent pug! its a ''809'', shame every other pug on the planet is c**p!!

mail me if u want 2 c it

Anonymous
19-04-01, 02:33 PM
hahahhh ian you firey little devil, are you still on your 1st car?

Novas are ok, but they are completely boy racer cars, nobody respects novas at all. thats not an insult, its the truth. its not meant to be a dig at all, cos i had a nova. Look at all the mags they all actually rip the piss out of boy racers in (yep you got it) a nova, so a pug is still a nice car in my opinion, and im not asking for you all to give your opinions on pugs cos frankly i couldn't give to flying fucks. the comment its still a nova had no insult meant at all, but deep down mr storey you know that your car although its prob the nicest nova about, its still gonna be abused for the actual name nova.

like i say i mean no offense, and i dont expect any comments back insulting me, you can insult my car because as long as i'm happy the only reason you would be having a go at me, becuase you all feel thretened by the fact that you have novas and i have a 306.

if that in any way sounded bitchy, or offensive i am sorry, but i felt i had to say it.

cheers

DaVo

Anonymous
19-04-01, 04:55 PM
I have a Nova, but you gotta respect Peugeot, ok they fall apart easily but they are real fun cars to drive!

Lets all just enjoy what we have!

Anonymous
19-04-01, 05:04 PM
Thing is nova owners tend to have paid for their own cars and mods. Your Pug 106 and Saxo owners are mummy's boys whose parents pay for their car and therefore have no respect.

I'm not saying owt about Davo because a: he's got a 306, b: he bought it himself.

But in general, would you have more respect for someone who'd bought and modded their car with their own cash or someone who'd got daddy to pay for it.

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
19-04-01, 05:44 PM
so if you're in to stereotypes.......where are you shopping tonight asda or tesco?
hahahaha

thing is i can't see the attraction with pugs, 306 is bland, big, heavy and slow styling its pug ecosse or pug ecosse they all look the bloody same a pug ecosse kit or they look like the next family car they park next to.
gti6? i'm sorry but boring, half the novas on here would take it out.
106, ok supposed to be good handling but built of tinfoil again same styling applies and 205's oh my god How shit? fall to bits overhyped and look dog ugly.

at least my nova is paid for and not on everlasting hp - that makes you a rent boy! you never own the car just keep renting the next one.

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
20-04-01, 11:10 AM
like fenix said i paid for my car, i have a nice job and i dont have kids (well i dont think), and ian i shopped at sainsbury's last night, lol.

i paid for my nova as well, i dont personally agree with mummy's and daddy's cars where the parents pay for them, but i actually own my car.

in my opinion novas look pretty smart and i did mean no offense what so ever to them apart from the stereo typical comments that get made about them.

i do agree with the lack of styling available for pugs but thats why i am planning other car manufacturers body parts, just like ian with a pug spoiler.

ok my pug may not be the fastest car ever and its not the slowest, but me personally i would rather have my pug than my nova, thats not insulting novas i just feel a lot more safer in my pug than i did in my nova. Maybe if i had spent time in doing my nova up a bit then i would not be saying this. It just seemed pointless to spend X amount of pounds on making the car safe when i could buy the car i have always wanted that was already generally safe (touch wood).

so keep motoring.

cheers

davo

Anonymous
20-04-01, 11:46 AM
It is down to aesthetics at the end of the day. Personally I don't like Pugs, along with citrons and fiats. If you own 1 you obviously like it or you wouldn't have bought it. (novas rule!) I get it in the neck from "Chris666". He has just sold his 1.3sr for a golf gti 16v. He thinks it is the bollox (I've got news 4 him), and clams he gave a vectra 2.5 v6 a run 4 its money. (I'll leave it to your common sense to work that one out). I think he was a bit surprised to see me beat him off of the lights in my sr, obviously once that 16v kicked in he want past me, but I tort him a lesson on the round abouts! I'm gong back 4 a rematch once I have fitted my cam, close ratio box and lightened fly wheel. I can wait to start building me 2.0. I'm going to teach him a lesson! And all the pugs!

dan69_gsi@hotmail.com :p

dangsi@novaload.org.uk :>
______
=/__|__\?_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
20-04-01, 11:47 AM
It is down to aesthetics at the end of the day. Personally I don't like Pugs, along with citrons and fiats. If you own 1 you obviously like it or you wouldn't have bought it. (novas rule!) I get it in the neck from "Chris666". He has just sold his 1.3sr for a golf gti 16v. He thinks it is the bollox (I've got news 4 him), and clams he gave a vectra 2.5 v6 a run 4 its money. (I'll leave it to your common sense to work that one out). I think he was a bit surprised to see me beat him off of the lights in my sr, obviously once that 16v kicked in he want past me, but I tort him a lesson on the round abouts! I'm gong back 4 a rematch once I have fitted my cam, close ratio box and lightened fly wheel. I can wait to start building me 2.0. I'm going to teach him a lesson! And all the pugs!

______
=/__|__\?_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
20-04-01, 11:47 AM

______
=/__|__\?_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
20-04-01, 12:57 PM
dan was the point that good that you had to say it 3 times lol.

novas dont rule by the way labour do. lol

Anonymous
20-04-01, 01:29 PM
i raced a 16v golf the other day. kicked my ass, but i did him round the out side on a round about no joke!

RobDmr@aol.com
xr2 ??? i'd rather walk!

Anonymous
20-04-01, 01:29 PM
just incase you missed it the 1st 2 times. :D

______
=/__|__\?_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
20-04-01, 01:30 PM
just encase you missed it the 1st 2 times. :D

______
=/__|__\?_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
20-04-01, 04:33 PM
lol

Anonymous
21-04-01, 10:09 AM
i dont matta wot u drive as long as u like it, but at the end of the day its all about athletics or something??