PDA

View Full Version : Graffiti not coming out!

Tazzy
03-02-04, 11:59 PM
only a few days ago, someone had key scratched by boot door, that, i have managed to tidy up slighty with some touch up paint (although it looks tripe!)

also, someone thought it funny to squiggle their 'tag' onto my bumper in a black permenant marker, that, i had to scratch out with a key, although that too i managed to sort out with the touch up paint, however, this too looks tripe!

but...

they also drew 2 lines along the rear arch with the same ink, or whatever it is, ive tried to t-cut it out, but it isnt coming out, and it looks a mess, i dont think it will ocme out, im not getting the wing resprayed, no point!

but i still want to try and move the graffiti (obviously) so is there anything else i could try to remove it without damaging the paint work?

cheerz!

(oh, all this has happened in the car park at work, and considering their are 5 cameras watchign my car, you would think someone would see something!) :roll:

Neil.
04-02-04, 12:19 AM
Try something stronger like nail varnish remover or even petrol but BE CAREFUL, using anything this strong could damage your paint, so use it very sparingly, dont take my advice if it does do any damage, but thats only thing i can think of.

dan_mk1
04-02-04, 12:28 AM
wait to see him again and make him lick it off with his tongue :lol:

Tazzy
04-02-04, 12:45 AM
cheerz neil

dan, i hink i may know who it is, but no prove, bt if it is who i think, its ok, ive made him pay! :wink: lol

Ben3042
07-02-04, 11:14 PM
Use lynx deodrant mate it removes permanent marker piece of piss.

badnova
07-02-04, 11:38 PM
Use lynx deodrant mate it removes permanent marker piece of p**s.

seems to get alot of stuff off cars get tar off mine good for cleaning shit of and makes your car smeel nice 2 lol :lol: :lol:

Ben3042
07-02-04, 11:42 PM
Although rather expensive cleansing chemical :lol:

badnova
07-02-04, 11:58 PM
if it dont coem off with normal washing stuff than it much be worth it a little