PDA

View Full Version : What a S**t night!!!

Anonymous
15-04-01, 01:44 AM
Ok last night i got pulled for doing 98.26mph on a Motorway. He gave me a prodeucer and said wait for the court date. But Ian got pulled and was given 2 pieces of paper. What do you all reckon will happen to me. I'm sure ian will have something to add.
Mingle

Anonymous
15-04-01, 11:47 AM
Unlucky m8 :( Probs get a few points or something... never a good thing :(

Anonymous
15-04-01, 12:03 PM
sounds odd to me, usually if they pull you they have to give you a paper to say they pulled you or how fast you were going.

heres hoping it doesnt arrive in the post m8

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
15-04-01, 01:10 PM
98mph?-thats nothing compared to what anyone else does!-did the copper pick on u cos of ur car?-or was he picking everyone out?

Anonymous
15-04-01, 01:27 PM
loads of peeps were getin pulle left right and center last night it was stupid, fuck know what the game was but i didnt wana play

;)

Anonymous
15-04-01, 01:38 PM
I just got pulled last week, and the copper told me how it works:
When they pull u it is the coppers choice how he proceeds with it. He can
1) Get u to sign this sheet of paper and give u the yellow carbon copy, u then take this to you local cop shop and produce all your documents. They take your license off u to get the 3 points put on, then u have 1 month to pay the ?60 fine, once paid u get your license back through the post and thats the job done. No courts, trials or anything.
OR
2) If he's a twat he'll just do what happened to u and let the courts deal with it. This is worse as u will get a minimum of 3 points and ?60 fine, but its up to the magistrate they could give u 6 points or 9 and that a ban, plus they could give u a larger fine aswel. Its at the magistrates discretion-sorry mate. I wouldnt fret too much about the court thing, u'll prob get 3-6 points and a fine.

Anonymous
15-04-01, 05:16 PM
hmm not a good night was it!
looks like another novaload meet, but this time in south yorkshire magistrates court for us :(
you'll have to pay ?30 costs too mingle as well, lets just hope mine dont get to court!

Innocent until proven guilty! X-(

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
15-04-01, 08:13 PM
you should all respect the speed limit. Just becase you all have fast cars theres no need to show off (*cough* IAN!)

lol, only joking.

was the cruise any good?

cheers

Davo

[naked_davo] Suck my D1ck Biach!

Anonymous
16-04-01, 02:03 PM
The cruise was shite far too many coppers. I did however have some fun on the way back.

Firstly blew off a corsa who decided to get right up my arse when he saw me and my mate playing on some back roads.

Secondly beat my mate from the lights. Who needs a 2l to kill a Chipped saxo VTS. Wehey 80 BHP vs 147BHP. Power + Water = Wheelspin.

Fair enough he killed me at the next set of lights but once was enough.

Thirdly laughed at my mate as he lost it on some bends. I love my f**king suspension.

And fourthly laughed at Rex who decided to shout abuse at every pissed person walking home from the pub.

So next cruise i think i'll turn up, leave immediately and just enjoy the drive home :D

Ste can i have my membership for saxokillers.com :D

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
18-04-01, 11:43 AM
My god. I'm surprised. Nobody has turned round and said "Impossible".

Anonymous
18-04-01, 01:05 PM
ok then impossible :p

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
18-04-01, 02:14 PM
Funny Barsteward!

Anonymous
19-04-01, 01:06 PM
sounds like I left at the right time!!!!!

:)

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)