PDA

View Full Version : Ordering Vauxhall Parts Online

Anonymous
17-04-01, 12:21 AM
I need some parts for my nova that Ive just crashed but I will not have chance to go to my local dealer to order the parts. Does anyone know if Vauxhall have a website so that you can order official Vauxhall parts online?

Anonymous
17-04-01, 01:05 AM
i know this isn't what you want but there is a very good second hand vauxhall place - VPSC,( www.vpsc.co.uk )
not new parts i know but still cheap original vauxhall parts and reliable to deliver on time too.

True, True...

Anonymous
17-04-01, 05:54 PM
DONT USE www.novarally.co.uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vspcc are FAR from cheap.

try www.xpart.co.uk or www.findapart.co.uk

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
17-04-01, 09:29 PM
cambridge why not novarally????

Anonymous
17-04-01, 10:13 PM
well people will winge (breeny) but its inda ok if you go and see him and get the parts off him. Colin tends to be a spanner when it comes to mail order parts. Also dont take any bullshit he spouts out.

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
17-04-01, 11:00 PM
thats what i said all along cambridge. Don't mail order, go and personally buy the bits :D

---------------------------------------
\\// //~\\ ((_)) X ||-|| //~\\ ||_ ||_

||\\|| (()) \\// //~\\

SR ;)
----------------------------------------

Anonymous
17-04-01, 11:24 PM
you never sed not to mail order from him till after i did. so stop saying that "ohh i told you not to mail order" coz you may well have done but just not soon engough. and any way hes a muppet, that knows sweet FA about novas. for example "what are ATE calipers?" "what engine is the 1.4 carb off?" that is a real question he asked me!!!

Anonymous
18-04-01, 03:25 PM
DONT USE IMPERIAL PANELS.CO.UK COZ THERE IDEA OF A MARK 2 WING IS A MARK 1 WING WITH AN EXTRA PIECE SPOT WELDED TO IT WHICH LOOKED WANK BUT THEY WONT TAKE IT BACK

Anonymous
19-04-01, 12:00 AM
most wings are like that

I AM THE POOCH MASTER FEEEEEEEL MY POOCH POUCH!!!!!!!;D

P:):)CHY@NOVALOAD.ORG.CO.UK

Anonymous
19-04-01, 09:18 AM
most pattern wings are like that

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---