PDA

View Full Version : CORSAS

Anonymous
11-04-01, 08:35 PM
Is anyone else getting fappin fed up of seeing combat kitted corsas in the mags?-what happened to orignal cars that made the pages etc?

Anonymous
11-04-01, 10:06 PM
Hey even the corsa boys are sick of seeing combat kits. I was reading a post on corsasport sounds like theyre after something new, although i don't think the kingdom develeopments one is going to look right on a corsa.

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
12-04-01, 01:02 AM
you are both correct, the combat kit is like the novadose kit, the kingdom front bumper is again like the nova kit flippin Pants *a little ott in both cases* wait till i get my corsa, ill attempt something new, at least it aint like the saxo yet almost every saxo is the same apart from wheels and thats it, alright there may be a good number of combatted corsas around and they do look nice but the mags should be for peeps that have put time and effort in to making something original and personal. its a sad state of affairs to see the likes of max poooower with there jap cars producing 700+ bhp (get real guys)

sorry i wondered off the subject.
Look at some of the other cars on the roads most of them have the same problem too saxo's, 306's etc. if u want something original create it yourself, experiment thats what i though modifying ur car was about. *b4 u diss me cas ive got a standard 1.2, ive no job and im in a lot of debt + im pretty new to the scene*

cheers for listening even if it didnt make sense.

:)

;)

Anonymous
12-04-01, 01:09 PM
yep hate combat corsas.
saxos all the same
pugs yep all peugeot ecosse lookalikes or standard!

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
12-04-01, 05:46 PM
I quite like the looks of standard corsa GSIs,I think it must be quite hard to construct or personalise a bodykit for the corsa,its just sooooo round-Im hoping my next car is a 1.7 tigra,dont larf,I got fapping hooj plans for one,evo rear spoiler :x the works,just need to get some nice NCB, and a shedload a cash to buy n mod one-I think they are nice cars,they have had alot of stick,I quite fancy a GSi 16v powered one tho,or even a valver???

Anonymous
18-04-01, 10:35 PM
I agree totally, the kit i'm gettin 4 mine(if i get 1) is alot nicer. U heard of the Panique kit? Its lush, theres a side pic on my site, but it looks nicer from the front!

No car now but the sites still up and running!

http://iansnova.cjb.net :D
IanH@novaload.org.uk