PDA

View Full Version : can your nova beat me in a race?

Nova_Bud
01-02-04, 10:44 PM
i have to say i like to see all theise done up cars on the road but what i hate is ppl in a 1.2 merit that looks like a gsi trying to give me a race cos they dont stand a chance and it gives all you decent folks a bad rep! 2ltr 16v and turbo at least you boys (and girls) have a good go and yes have even beet me befor :wink:

Ben3042
01-02-04, 10:52 PM
You havent said what car you drive :roll:

Im guessing you own a cbr600

Mark
01-02-04, 10:56 PM
And if so, why do all cbr600 owners think everything will be behind them?

Come out and play with either my Hyabusa or my Bandit 1200 on Nitrous and we'll see who's in who's mirrors!

Nova_Bud
01-02-04, 11:04 PM
:o well my car is a land rover defender 90 2.5 tdi5 but its slow a poo and moded cars pass me all the time so im use to being the view but on me bike its nice to be the one in front a bit like a toyota (lol) abnd i also did say that some ppl have beaten me. and as for coming out to play with your bikes? ill save the fuel and admit defeat now.

Ian
01-02-04, 11:11 PM
where are all these moped owners coming from recently?

and noone gives a toss whether your bike is faster or not.

Tazzy
01-02-04, 11:34 PM
bikers really annoy me, what ive noticed is that MOST bikers own cars, yet they dare to slate car dirvers, but, MOST car drivers dont even want/need/use a motorbike, i personnally couldnt give a shiznit about the hyped up chicken chasers!

its global common knowledge that motorbike can beat a car, even with a valver or a turbs, so whats the fuckin point in making an issue of it, so what!

my last boss is a biker (and a zulu (midlanders will know what im on about)) his bike is a custom built import, fast and fuck! his car though, is a highly tuned imported prezza wrx sti, and he uses that to pick his kids up from school and do the shopping in, lol!

my point is! what makes you bikers think that cars owners want to race you all the bl00dy time?

and why i might ask, did you come onto a percivic (sp?) Nova dedication site? why not a cruise area site, or a car magazine site?

peester
01-02-04, 11:34 PM
thats the thing with novas though never know who running what. all novas are quick; 1.2 spi musters 45bhp at the fly standard; on paper it shud barely move in reality its ruddy decent for 45 bhp. nothing else with 45-50 bhp could beat it probably.

mikeoxford
01-02-04, 11:45 PM
*yawn*

Nova_Bud
01-02-04, 11:49 PM
i have not came on to slate novas or anythink like that i found this site due to a link being sent me so i wanted to have alook around no harm in that is their? to be honest with you i also did not think ppl would look at my post. i haver m8s who have novas and i enjoy the car secne i just prefer the thrill of the bikes! :P :rant:

SKoob
02-02-04, 12:15 AM
oh the thrill of it especially in this lovely weather, if i had a bike i'd definitly choose to ride it in the pouring rain and the freezing cold(detect a hint of sarcasm) :lol: :roll:

Neil.
02-02-04, 12:19 AM
"yawns"

scott.parker
02-02-04, 12:53 AM
im not into bike but wouldnt mind one,but i probaly would end up dead! :?

Sk8rDude
02-02-04, 01:13 AM
na cant say bikes do it for me either

scott.parker
02-02-04, 01:15 AM
dude get your car on hear pronto! that looks well smart :)

Sk8rDude
02-02-04, 01:19 AM
will do, just waitin for ma m8's digi camera so i can get more/better pics of it, shouldn't b 2 long

Jim
02-02-04, 08:13 AM
Why is it that when I'm driving in traffic on the motorway, bikers find it ok to weave in and out of cars. I nearly knocked a biker off as he undertook me on the mototrway. I saw him coming along in my rear view mirror, so I indicated to move over to the left for him, but the inpatient t**t decided to undertake instead, which forced me to swerve back into the lane I was in so that I didn't hit him! Then bikers have the nerve to sit in the middle of a lane in traffic jams. Either stick to the side of the road like cyclists or don't weave in and out of traffic.

As for coming on here asking if people want to race your bike...wtf :!: :?: ...next we'll have RAF pilots saying "wanna race my plane" :roll:

XZiBiT
02-02-04, 09:18 AM
lofl yeah that would be fun not forgeting noisy as fcuk

Ste_Nova
02-02-04, 09:36 AM
i raced a ninga in the motorway... in the wet... he bottled it at 135mph :lol:

locky
02-02-04, 04:20 PM
LOL
power -weight ratio of a bike will obviously be quicker, why start a post like this!
I do like bikes! im into the superbikes e.t.c, plus my boss was a manager for a racer back in the 70's and 80's! the fighures he had back then were awsome, but todays technology is more advanced!
do yourself a favour m8, post on a site where someone really gives a shit!

Rach
02-02-04, 04:52 PM
Can your nova beat me in a race?

no it can't

find some people who care

XZiBiT
02-02-04, 05:00 PM
id race him but im dirty and id ram him;)

Rach
02-02-04, 05:18 PM
hey, if it works it works !!
:P