PDA

View Full Version : Pulling to the left!

Tazzy
01-02-04, 02:19 AM
for the past few weeks now, ive noticed that when i pull away from the lights, my car pulls to the left, but now its started steering to the left as well!

whats gone pete tong?

cheerz!

also, the previous owner said summit about the suspensio nor summit, i dunno, its been lowered 40mm, but he said summit needs altering, what this then?

cheerz again!

Mark
01-02-04, 08:23 AM
Go get your tracking done. :!:

epo
01-02-04, 09:07 AM
could the brakes not be bindin on one side

Ste_Nova
01-02-04, 11:11 AM
camber and tracking

Tazzy
01-02-04, 10:57 PM
cheerz, ive got my mot on wednesday, which im brickin'! lol, should i tell the guy these need doing so he can do them? how much is this gonna cost me to mend these?

cheerz!

one of my brakes are squeeking as well, cant tell which though, the pads seem to be fine!

mikeoxford
01-02-04, 11:00 PM
depends where you get your MOT done

if you go somewhere reasonable then yes ask them to do it.

but what i found is the place that always gives the cheap MOTs charge an arm and a leg for work done to your car.

a common thing is headlamp adjustment. you have to watch the buggers, they take your lights out of line on purpose to charge you for the premium.

i always make sure i ask to watch them perform the MOT on my car, purely to make sure they dont hurt my baby! :oops:

Tazzy
02-02-04, 12:36 AM
mike, you know fletchers auto store? well im taking the car just across the road from the store, recomended by the manager of fletchers!

its 40 lizzies the mot, i want to be there and watch him do the mot, i dont trust anyone with my car, i wont even let my mom or brother drive my baby!

how long does a test usually take?

cheerz!