PDA

View Full Version : POWER IN THE CHAT ROOM??

Anonymous
15-04-01, 04:37 PM
Thought id just voice my opinion after being kicked from the chat room, for voicing my opinion.

After taking abuse from a person in power (suposidly a sensible role model) in the room for some time, i comically suggested a responce to his little driving incident last night.

In responce to this i was kicked from the room, if this is wht you get kicked for then the person mentioned should have been kicked everyday for the last fortnight for comments made towards me.

I simply suggested he should use the same charm he used to seduce the girl in the yellow pages advert.... to get her to kiss him under the misstletoe as long as he stood on the yellow pages....to persuade the police to drop charges. Lmao

Have a nice day!!

:p
Im tall and your small

Anonymous
15-04-01, 05:07 PM
I've been kicked for lesser reasons mate!!

Anonymous
15-04-01, 05:08 PM
hmmm you wanna get your facts right, especially when the room is full so everyone knows the story.
you gave abuse three times without provoke or return, you were then kicked.

If you have any further comment email one of the ops, who have a log of the whole chat conversation, and will see what a pathetic liar you are.

good day.

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
15-04-01, 07:28 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!! :O (holding his moms handbag)

chill mate! ;)

:D scousers are just scum :D

Anonymous
15-04-01, 08:17 PM
Ian as in Storey?

Anonymous
15-04-01, 08:28 PM
lmao @ lancy

ian cummon m8, i have to be honest you give shit loads of abuse. i put up with it cos i don't really care.

e-mail me lancy im ops, i will kick ian in the nuts lol.

i remember the days when all peeps used to enjoy talkin and the chat room used to be all fields.

lol

take care all, oh and ian are you gonna do that yellow pages trick just to see over the desk at the police station? ONLY JOKING!!!

p.s. if everytime i kicked you from chat for calling me the fonz you would be constantly banned! lol

take care all.

[naked_davo] Suck my D1ck Biach!

Anonymous
15-04-01, 09:23 PM
lol ian have u been a nuaghty boy?

lol or have u lancy?

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
15-04-01, 10:34 PM
sorry sounds really serious at first, i dont mind really, just if you cant laff it off, then think what it would be like, with all the agro i take from you an ste about my less powerfull, smaller wheeled vehicle....if i kicked you 2 for every three comments

eh???

Im tall and your small