PDA

View Full Version : NovaStyle "suicide doors" whereabouts??

Sid
30-01-04, 06:57 PM
I sold my NovaStyle project back in September to a guy called Elliot Finay (?) in Luton.

Anybody know anything about the progress of my ex-Nova????

http://www.xstyle.co.uk/1257.html

I'd be very interested to know!

Sid

krobinson
30-01-04, 07:27 PM
You should have kept it! :!:

Not sure where it is now mate, i havent heard about it since you sold it!

Keith

Ben
30-01-04, 07:30 PM
Last thing i heard he was asking info about fitting the Big block Cav 1.6 Carbed engine into it :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

epo
30-01-04, 07:56 PM
isnt he the lad who a few people had problems with him takin money and not sendin gear or sendin broken stuff :?:

novashed
30-01-04, 08:06 PM
sold my custom rear to his mate in luton late last year, he didn't seem to know what he was up to with

Fester
30-01-04, 08:58 PM
http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=1221

Looks like a wicked project but what on earth is going on with the rear arches? If the skins have been welded back up it probably wouldnt be too diffifult to geet a new outer, grind it back and patch it on to retain the original shape

Dare-devil
30-01-04, 09:40 PM
I think it's a cool projekt..

Love the doors and the rounded rear arches.. :D

skud52
31-01-04, 09:39 AM
cool project mate, you shudda kept it and finished it, deffinately something different, nice idea anyay

N-W-S
01-02-04, 04:01 AM
Hi Sid I see this car every day when I come out my back door, Finlay leaving it at mine because he needs the space, its moved on a little bit since he got it off you, the spear wheel well has bin re welded and the doors were taken off and re hung along with a new bonnet and the roof lines sorted.

Last thing I heard he was asking info about fitting the Big block Cav 1.6 Carbed engine into it

nope it's a 1.6 astra gte he's only 18 mate so a 2.0 would kill him on insurances.

hope this info helps Sid will try an get some pic's up!

Np :P

Dare-devil
01-02-04, 08:59 AM
will try an get some pic's up!

Yep do that m8. :wink:

Will
01-02-04, 10:57 AM
Last thing I heard he was asking info about fitting the Big block Cav 1.6 Carbed engine into it

nope it's a 1.6 astra gte he's only 18 mate so a 2.0 would kill him on insurances.

1.6 astra GTE? no such thing, there was a E16SV engine tho small block 90bhp on a carb and insurance group 7/8

Will

~~joycey~~
01-02-04, 11:08 AM
dose he mean a NOVA gte engine :?: :lol:

Sid
02-02-04, 02:46 PM
hope this info helps Sid will try an get some pic's up!

Cheers for that mate,
Yep get some pics up and I'll post them onto www.NovaStyle.co.uk

Ask Elliott if he wants to buy the domain name, novastyle.co.uk too?

Cheers,
Sid

Kruger
02-02-04, 06:11 PM
I'd be interested to see the progress on this too, As I've seen the car, I think people have been mythed into thinking this was going to be a great car, it was a shit shell to start with and not exactly up to holding a 16v. :lol:

jkhilton
02-02-04, 10:32 PM
there used to be an Astra 1.6SR, could be that engine.
When it's eventually finished it will definately stand out at shows!!!