PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea "stolen parts section"

Wiggie
30-01-04, 12:21 PM
As im shour this has been mentioned many times b4 -feel free to slap me back in my place,

i was having a random look around the site and i noticed the people who have had cars stolen.

would it not be wise to have a forums which states the parts that have been stolen with part codes and ID numbers? i realise this will practicly kill the for sale section :twisted:
but it would offer a bit of control over what you are buying plus it would offer a small chance of the victims recovering there property.

this would surely(spelling changed for the dude bellow :oops: ) make the novaload community evan stronger?

thanks for reading

Wigz

a2lt16v
30-01-04, 12:41 PM
SURELY it would :lol:

wisewood
30-01-04, 01:16 PM
but seriously... how many people could be bothered to list all the parts that were stolen from their car, along with part numbers and stuff like that.

it just wouldnt work - and most people dont mind where the part comes from as long as its cheap anyway. I know i certainly dont ask too many questions when i buy stuff.

Ste_Nova
30-01-04, 01:30 PM
wanted nova gsi parts in Rotherham area... top prices payed

wisewood
30-01-04, 01:34 PM
LMFAO Rotherhams a big place, plenty of GSi's around if you look hard enough. Sure i could sort you out with something ste :lol: :lol:

Wiggie
30-01-04, 04:00 PM
officialy put in my place then :oops:

Ben
30-01-04, 05:56 PM
The stolen cars sectioon would be handy but posting in general chat will suffice.

I have never bought or sold anything stolen. I cant stand it when people nick my stuff so wouldnt inflict misery on anyone else.

epo
30-01-04, 08:01 PM
The stolen cars sectioon would be handy but posting in general chat will suffice.

I have never bought or sold anything stolen. I cant stand it when people nick my stuff so wouldnt inflict misery on anyone else.

same here anoyes me cant stand it when people come on here braggin
"oh i nicked this" "tried nickin that"

and when thay thinks its big and clever 2 nick from scrappies