PDA

View Full Version : LATEST VICTIM TO SCUM...

Anonymous
11-04-01, 11:45 PM
yep, me nova, beloved one... just been broken into... CDX-4000R gone, siemens c35... gone...

They hammered lock in, flicked the thing up, and in....

was in secluded place, 2 miles from any sort of civilzation and they got me... whilst i was 200 metres up road playing paintball with mates... and it was in proper paintball car park...

I NEED TO GET THIS ACROSSS.... *FIX SECURITY ON YOUR NOVA*

Anonymous
12-04-01, 12:54 AM
i may be a manc but it wasnt me cas i was sorting my c.v and job stuff out all day,

sorry to hear that m8, was it passenger side or drivers? they did that when they stole my amp - sub - Backseat - cd's - etc

;)

Anonymous
12-04-01, 12:54 AM
i may be a manc but it wasnt me cas i was sorting my c.v and job stuff out all day,

sorry to hear that m8, was it passenger side or drivers? they did that when they stole my amp - sub - Backseat - cd's - etc

;)

Anonymous
12-04-01, 08:18 AM
Everyone who owns a Nova should have taken the locks out by now !!!! It is more common than Patsy Palmer hat Nova locks are about as useful as a condom in a monestry !!! save your cash, get a cat 1 alarm and immobiliser with keypad central locking and get those locks out quicker than you can say " Dirty Thieving Scum"!!!

P.S sorry to hear about your mota, but it'll probably happen again if u don't get it sorted.

I AM INVINCABLE !!!
:O:O:O

Anonymous
12-04-01, 08:56 AM
I've got my locks still fitted but they don't do feck all :-)

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
12-04-01, 01:26 PM
My mate locked his keys in his nova and surprise surprise another key from a different nova unlocked the door. It only took a second or two thats how easy it is for theiving scum to have away with your pride and joy.

Anonymous
12-04-01, 07:29 PM
I'm paranoid about someone having mine away i never park it where it cant see it. Sorry to hear they broke in to your car mate but at least the wankers didnt take your car.(scum)

Anonymous
12-04-01, 11:39 PM
sorry to here about the break in but i wouldnt have left it in a secluded car park anyways, go in sumbody elses car that what i say. i wont leave mine anywhere unless its right outside where i am so i can check on it or other peeps can see it at all times.

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
12-04-01, 11:39 PM
yeah could av been worse.
at least ur still not tryin to piece urs back together after the f***ers blew up the engine and lit it.
yous r right bout one thing shit frickin locks!

Anonymous
13-04-01, 12:08 AM
cheers people for the support... very much appreciated...

i wont get same stuff again, caus that would be a waste... im thinking pioneer head unit and sony J5 mobile?

what u think?