PDA

View Full Version : drunken yobs.

Nath
27-01-04, 08:56 AM
went out last nite and as i went to park up the kerb these burberry crew kids drinking their cans of carling wouldnt move out my way. i just drove at them anyway and they moved. once id turned the engine off they surrounded the car and was trying to get into the car. luckilly i have the doors locked when im driving so they couldnt get in! i shouted a few words at them and had to get out of there before they did something to the car and thats the last thing i need before the re-spray saturday! wait till i see the twats again i will run them down :wink: . i was well pissed off and couldnt beleive they tried to nick the car with me still inside it! thats the problem with having a nova the kids try and nick them. never trust the burberry crew twocka's either!

?Marty?
27-01-04, 12:23 PM
thats why i have a pair of nuchakus in mine. :twisted:

<---- Bruce Lee wannabe. lol

a2lt16v
27-01-04, 02:01 PM
they may have been a tad annoyed that you tried to run them over. but then they should have moved i suppose . maybe they hadn't checked there blind spots

nova m@rk
27-01-04, 02:18 PM
oi ive got a burberry cap
and its real ill have u know
if anybody tried that on my car
theyd meet my mate billy
BILLYBAT :twisted:

Nath
27-01-04, 02:40 PM
lol im gonna go buy myslef a baseball bat l8r :lol: nahh thing was i pulled up on the kerb and stopped then the one kid just walked in front of the car so i couldnt move any further forward. but he didnt stop me i reved the engine and it popped like it does and the kid moved thats when they all surrounded the car.

nova m@rk
27-01-04, 04:37 PM
get one of those billybat crook locks
cuz the boyz in blue cud have you for having
a baseball bat in ya car summert about it being
a offencive weapon
i only paid ?15 for my billy bat when it 1st cum out
get 1

locky
27-01-04, 04:45 PM
get one of those billybat crook locks

Awsome tool LOL got 1 of them, they could do some damage!

Nath
27-01-04, 06:15 PM
right im off to get one 2morra then :lol:

oops better take the baseball bat and uzis out the car then :wink:

dan_mk1
27-01-04, 06:42 PM
oi ive got a burberry cap
and its real ill have u know

and that makes it any better? still a classless piece of shit! :roll:

dan_mk1
27-01-04, 06:43 PM
<---- Bruce Lee wannabe. lol

bruce lee wannabe chinese lesbians!? wicked! :D

Ste_Nova
27-01-04, 07:07 PM
went out last nite and as i went to park up the kerb

the kirb isn't for cars... if you drove at me when i was on the kirb your door would meet my size 10 boot

Nath
27-01-04, 07:28 PM
yeah but u would move if i was slowly rolling towards u wouldnt ya?

?Marty?
27-01-04, 10:49 PM
^^^ only to the side, so i could swipe at your mirrors/door/boot with my size ten boot. lol

Seriously though, the kurb's for pedestrians. Though when there is a group of 'kids' half way out in the road and dont move (especially when they look round to stare at your car, then carry on with then 'ten mile walk' as if the car would bounce of them should you hit them) THEN i slam it down a gear and gun it towards them as close to the curb as possible. (But without actually trying to hit anyone. Hopefully).

Oh and chinese Bruce Lee lesbian's sound good to me too! lol

Ste_Nova
28-01-04, 08:47 AM
yeah but u would move if i was slowly rolling towards u wouldnt ya?

not really.. i'd think you were a cheeky fucker... i'd expect you to slow right down and use ur indicator and wait till i had moved

Nath
28-01-04, 08:50 AM
i did use my indicator and did wait for the tosser to move but he wouldnt