PDA

View Full Version : Rexy

Anonymous
09-04-01, 03:36 PM
Alright mate. You've been quiet today. You've either got a job or just got out of bed. I'm thinking it's the second option.

I'm happy today as i've just got my car back from it's MOT retest :D

It's cost me a bit but the garage i took it to quoted me a flat figure for the work it needed then did more E.G. Back Brakeshoes, cylinders and slam panel and didn't charge me any more cash.

So i'm definately on for Sheffield. Just need to wash my car and wire my amp back up now.

How's tings wid u.

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
09-04-01, 03:37 PM
Bugger! He's gone again!

Anonymous
09-04-01, 03:51 PM
lol
im back m8, it was the second option my mums going mad at me cas im a lazy arse that cant be bothered to get a job. well i can but not today.
Yeah my cars still fooked not driven it for a while bits of it are going missing cas im selling stuff 6x9's have gone, stereo's next i think. well i may as well cas ill be getting a corsa sri when im sorted
lifes ok i suppose missed donney but it sounds like it wasnt too good cant wait till 14th Sheff cruise MINTA.
so what u been up to?

Anonymous
09-04-01, 03:58 PM
Friday night i went out and got drunk. Saturday day, missed my car and got so bored i ended up CLEANING my house. Saturday night went over to Blackpool Cruisin in my mates Saxo VTS. Took it onto the coach car park and he let me have a screw around in it. Overall though i wasn't too impressed. Yeah OK it's fast but it doesn't feel fast and the power steering takes all the fun out of throwing it around.

It's an easy car to drive apart from the clutch being quite high, but it just isn't a drivers car. Give me my little black beast anyday.

I think i'll be taking the long way home from work today. Go give it a bit of a thrashing on the back roads.

Oh and sunday. Absoultely feck all, just lazed around the house and watched a few DVD's.

Anonymous
09-04-01, 04:03 PM
was that with or with out a persian rug? cas it says with but im suspect of that one, so what have u had done to the black beast then? just welding? no performance bits and bobs?

Anonymous
09-04-01, 04:06 PM
I've got some new green stuff brake pads to put on the front. So it's stops better when the pads get hot and they also have the added bonus of next to no brake dust.

Performance bits are gonna have to wait. I might try and fit my smoked focus indicators and some other bits before sheff but i'll just have to see.

Anonymous
09-04-01, 04:08 PM
what about some clear side indicators ?17 for a full kit from halfords the oval ones they look ok....

Anonymous
09-04-01, 04:12 PM
I've already bought the focus ones. They're different i ain't seen many modded car's with them on.

The one's that are on at the mo are quite nice (mk4 astra ones i think), but i want to be different.

Anonymous
09-04-01, 04:15 PM
Aii theres nowt wrong with being different is there now. were having a normal converstation in this fourm and a bitchin diss'in session in the other fourm lol
y dont u get some splitters for it im sure i could find a laguna splitter for u m8.

Anonymous
09-04-01, 04:21 PM
It's got that wierd one on the front. No-one can work out what it is. Possibly a mondeo one.

I don't want to spend too much on bodywork at the mo as it's going in for the works in July.

Next month i'll get some new discs, change the timing belt and get it tuned. I'll also be on the lookout for some new seats. I've got to try and keep my spending down though. I'm going on my hols soon.

Anonymous
09-04-01, 04:25 PM
lol, it keeps poping up that so ur going on ur hols with a few m8s and a persian rug lol sorry it may not seen funny to u but reading through it and seeing and a persion rug at the end i can just imangin u with a persion rug on a lead following u maybe its just me i dunno... lol

Anonymous
09-04-01, 04:27 PM
ROTFLMAO.

You kill me sometimes mate you really do.

How's this then.

To make my car faster i'm going to fit a turbo.....

Anonymous
09-04-01, 04:34 PM
Did someone fart? Everybody's just dissapeared!

Anonymous
09-04-01, 08:22 PM
ROAR!!

sorry I'm bored.Geography disertation has gon epear shaped and I think a spot of f*ckin about on my decks will vbe in action soon!
Fraz

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
09-04-01, 09:48 PM
furry muff m8,

Anonymous
11-04-01, 10:22 AM
:o

:D "Smokey Smokey"!!! :D