PDA

View Full Version : Honda Civic Vtec

Anonymous
10-04-01, 06:07 PM
I raced one last night in my GTE. I think his was standard bar a backbox, and i have a 57i, Chip and a boost valve. I could not beat him, and he could not get infront of me. We jsut stayed exactly level (near enough any way). Does this sound about right? I know they are supposed to be quick, 1.6 vtec, as quick as an Uno turbo. Should i be beating these of the mark to 60'ish?

B-) When you become a Taxi driver, is it compulsary to have a lobotomy?

[pug_dog]

Anonymous
10-04-01, 06:14 PM
I know the vtec engines are kin amazin coz my m8 has got a crx vtec and it is soooooooooo quick it is unbeleivable. I don't know about 0-60 coz as I said they are kin quick. :)

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D
I SHOT PHIL !!!!

Anonymous
10-04-01, 06:21 PM
They are pretty quick, they have a 1.6 twin cam 16 valve engine which revs forever so you did well to keep up. Nice one i bet he didnt expect it. :D

Anonymous
10-04-01, 06:34 PM
He didnt expect it, but on the other hand i thought i would be able to beat him.

They cant be as fast as RSt's i though, and i can beat them so....

I was surprised, but then when i looked at the 0-60 times in Max i was pleasantly surprised! They have got big BHP 2.

Wait till i get my head and cam sorted, then we will try again!

[pug_dog]

Anonymous
10-04-01, 06:37 PM
He didnt expect it, but on the other hand i thought i would be able to beat him.

They cant be as fast as RSt's i though, and i can beat them so....

I was surprised, but then when i looked at the 0-60 times in Max i was pleasantly surprised! They have got big BHP 2.

Wait till i get my head and cam sorted, then we will try again!

[pug_dog]

Anonymous
10-04-01, 06:47 PM
a bloke in a crx tried to race me yesterday, they are quick but a 2.0 nova whups them. He pulled over in to the petrol station behind me to as me what the f&(k is in that. I think he was a little embarrased he didnt expect to get done by what looks like a 1.3 sr :D

Anonymous
11-04-01, 12:44 AM
they are 160 bhp i think

RobDmr@aol.com
xr2 ??? i'd rather walk!

Anonymous
11-04-01, 08:05 AM
They are very quick but need to be really thrashed, lacking some low speed torque, but don't under estimate them cos they also handle fairly well.

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".