PDA

View Full Version : Peugot Pounding

Anonymous
09-04-01, 05:44 PM
Took my car to a track session at elvington airfield on friday it was fucking mental. Anyway there was a 306 ralle which are suposed to be quick, my little nova pissed all over it, power, brakes and handling, what engine are they? Even managed to stay with a honda integra type R just. Although I ragged it that hard I shredded a tyre right down to the threads. :D:D

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
09-04-01, 06:26 PM
306 ralle is gti6 engine and 6 speed box

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
09-04-01, 06:28 PM
What size is the GTi6 engine?

Anonymous
09-04-01, 07:02 PM
Peugeot 306 Rallye - 2.0i 16V 167hp 6 speed - supposed to be one of the best hot hatches ever. They used 1 to follow a Scooby:Evo:Porsche head to head write up across Dartmoor that I read somewhere. It more or less kept up. However they are quite a bit bigger & heavier than a Nova.
Nice one!B-)

Anonymous
09-04-01, 08:24 PM
What were u in PAul??

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
09-04-01, 08:52 PM
next time invite us!!lol

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
10-04-01, 11:59 AM
Fraz its a 2.0 8v close ratio box, sorted brakes and suspension. Its stripped out to make it lighter. Ian I would have invited everybody else, but it was a small event organized by a kit car club, I managed to tag along. If anybody was looking to arrange a cheapish (?65 each) track day it is perfect. There is nothing to hit apart from other cars, at worst you spin on to the grass, the track is marked on the tarmac with white lines you need cones to mark the corners though. You can push it beond the limit, It was fun when it rained and all the kit cars packed up, I had the track to myself, aquaplaning towards the hairpin at about 100, not a chance :O, cones everywhere! The down side is no marshals or facilities (well theres some woods).

Anonymous
10-04-01, 07:00 PM
Close ratio box?? What u got mate?

Anonymous
10-04-01, 08:27 PM
F16 I`m guessing?

Anonymous
10-04-01, 11:30 PM
Roar !!!

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
11-04-01, 07:56 AM
It's an F16CR (out of Cav SRi)