PDA

View Full Version : Donny 2001 - Views & reviews. or woteva

Anonymous
08-04-01, 05:52 PM
Jus got back, left early this morning, i was up at 4.30, we were in the ques for 8, got in at 9.

Ummmmm, does the phrase OVERRATED spring to mind???

I have to say, i aint neva seen so many bodged up cars in my life, what a pile of shite.

Respect & all that shite to the boys & gals who worked hard on their cars, but some of them were terrible, self tappin screws, cracks, holes & i aint gonna mention no cars.

Yes, there were some very nice car, but i wudnt pay 10 quid to get in, not for wot was on offer, ?1 for a can of coke, ?4 for burger & chips...they know how to fleece ya.

Bastards.

anyways, thats my rant, did anyone have a really good time??

x-(

\______
/__|___\?__
~=|(_)_____(_)]

BEEP BEEP, OUTA MY WAY!

Anonymous
08-04-01, 05:56 PM
oopsy, my car looks kinda dodgy there, that fixed it?

-----------------------
---\______ ---------
---/__|___\?__ --------
~=|(_)_____(_)] -------
-----------------------
BEEP BEEP, OUTA MY WAY!
-----------------------

Anonymous
08-04-01, 06:01 PM
some of the cars in the car parks was better looking than the ones on show

Anonymous
08-04-01, 09:50 PM
i agree

i spend all my spare time trying to make my car as mint and clean as i can coz the cars in the mags look so good. then u see em in the flesh and there crap

sum good cars out there but most were tosh and in my opinion not worthy ov being shown

i saw a nova with corsa rear arche plastics fitted and you could tell they was hiding rust from a mile off,

overspray all over cars and them fuel mustang things with rams in the boot to lift the speakers were leaking all over the shop.

bloke selling roofing? wtf?

adam rayner trying to be funny and entertain the crowd with a cheech and chong reject who mumbled evey 10 mins

terry grant the stunt driver who i have saw b4 and was amazing was obviosly having a bad day

he couldnt do the figure ov 8 properlly and donuted over his mechanics toe.

fast car babes washing car was good (nice arses!)
max power live girls were nice (although the one i spoke to had a dodgy shemale type voice)
"that" blonde ripspeed bird was stunning

where was rebeckka? didnt see her at all

not enough women not enough good quality cars and to much for food does not =?10 entry fee

nice to meet gsi boy and j hilton in the flesh
nice to see mr beastons wingvented nova (lol private joke)
and nice to meet alan knight from top buzz

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
08-04-01, 10:16 PM
So I missed quite a lot then :O

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
09-04-01, 08:48 AM
The pm was better than the am esp the rocket powered kids scooter thingy.
I agree with how shit the standard on some cars was. I saw summink which had runs allover, wasn't finished around doors at all and had paint all over the window rubbers. A pity cos there had been a lot of money and time put into it. There were some, mainly newer, great cars there tho.
Good fun on the way up. Score line: Nova's 1 Golfs 0. Humiliation is the word that springs to mind:p

Anonymous
09-04-01, 09:37 AM
i went on saturday got soaked mud every were still had a good time though should have gone sunday does any onre know the winner of shred your tread
loved that car with the jet engine
i think the lay out of all the show cars could have been better the novas were all over the place would have been better if they were all 2 gether

went to mean street and southend in the evening
nearly did not get into mean street coz when they check your boot on the way in i did not have my key so one of them had to get in the car and look through the seats.
southend was well busy it took and hour to get between the 2 roundabouts at the macdonalds end.
pitty the police closed off the basiden car park coz there were hardly any old bill on the sea front.

:)taxi drives are cunts :)

Anonymous
09-04-01, 12:12 PM
I went to Mean Street, Southend, Basildon saturday night and then to Doncaster on the sunday :D (no sleep) it was well worth the effort tho (mm show and shine at Mean Street hahaha) Doncaster was excellent, especially the way up eh cp ;)

Anonymous
09-04-01, 12:25 PM
i forgot about Milton Keynes as well Sunday night ;) I thought all the shows were good at doncaster, sone nutter on a quad bike jumped over the stunt driver doing donuts in the team dynamics car. The Jet powered go-ped and car were amazing! (and noisy as f***) Those bloomin American cars where the ICE system lifts up on two prongs from the boot, they were LOUD! The cars that were on the redline/fastcar stands were good. (shame about the nova on 18's, didnt look to proffessional in my opinion) Altohether, it was miles better than staying at home getting bored. :p

Anonymous
09-04-01, 08:33 PM
any1 see my mates saxo??Full race spec wif throttle bodies.Number plate LUSH?? I like it coz it feels like a rocket ship!!

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
09-04-01, 09:28 PM
I spent the entire weekend there, it was absolutely mental!!!!! as soon as we arrived, we started drinking and didn't stop until Sunday morning at about 3 or 4 am!!!!!!
BTW, MC, breeny etc, where did you disappear to????? saw you early on, but went looking later and no sign!!!!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
09-04-01, 09:48 PM
looked around the show (several visits to Adult channel tent, eh mc!) then watched some of the shows. thats basically it! :D

Anonymous
10-04-01, 10:54 AM
it was wicked. i couldnt see anything wrong with it except for the weather.
The stunts were cool, oh by the way Mickey Rebecka was in the Ripspeed Tent at around 4.oopm on Sunday signing posters and doing photo shoots.

Plenty of bargins around, Good quality entertainment.

John did you fall over in the mud when you left my car at 2.00am ? it's just we were sure we saw you fall, and Lee said you turned up with mud up to your knees when you got back.

That was a top night. :D

I'll be going next year!

Anonymous
10-04-01, 02:07 PM
I never fell!!!!! I don't think!!!! I can't really remember much. he he :-/

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
10-04-01, 06:38 PM
On the whole i thought the show was good, the cars were wicked however there were a few battered ones!, the gals werent that impressive bit ov a let down!!!?10 per person???more like car!! or is that just me bein picky???laterz!

Shed 3:16..i just whooped ur ass!!!!:>