PDA

View Full Version : Fenix

Anonymous
10-04-01, 12:11 AM
good morning m8 and how is we on this fine day?
im gona sort my life out after chatting with dicko My new spirtual guide (cas davo isnt around) lol
Job center and any job Re: office/web design etc im gona apply for. Hopefully ill get a job and be on about 600+ a month to start with. hopefully i need some inspration

c ya saturday m8 did u mail lancy? if not ill forward the times and stuff for ya. but u willneed to be at my house for about 5ish but if u wana get some food from macdonalds then get there a bit b4.

Take it easy m8.
Rex

Anonymous
10-04-01, 11:09 AM
Yeah Rexy i've got the mail with the times. I'll probably turn up at your house at 4-4:30.

Dickos not your spiritual guide. He's just got the sense to tell you to move your lazy ass and get a job :D

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)

Anonymous
10-04-01, 11:21 AM
*****o ??? wtf?

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
10-04-01, 11:25 AM
Well Kev's managed to ban most of someones name it should read D.I.C.K.O.

Anonymous
10-04-01, 12:58 PM
lol

Anonymous
10-04-01, 01:16 PM
fenix dam it, ur online like forever and ur not now whats going on m8 get it sorted.
as u said b4 did somebody fart???

Anonymous
10-04-01, 01:56 PM
Sorry Mate went for a drive on lunch coz the weathers nice. Don't you just hate lorries on country roads. B****d spoilt my favourite bends.

Anonymous
10-04-01, 04:32 PM
nice, im sure the black beast would of killed um

Anonymous
10-04-01, 06:33 PM
Yipee rexy is gonna become a man again and im offended that our chat on sat morning in a hungover state did nothing but u speak to d.i.c.k.o and u move ur ass hmmmm. anyway go get em babe, NOVACHICK XXX

Anonymous
10-04-01, 06:33 PM
Yipee rexy is gonna become a man again and im offended that our chat on sat morning in a hungover state did nothing but u speak to d.i.c.k.o and u move ur ass hmmmm. anyway go get em babe, NOVACHICK XXX