PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!!!WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDED 4 CLIFFORD ALARM OR ADVICE

novaman2003
24-01-04, 06:34 PM
i just bought a second hand clifford concept 100 alarm, one snag it doesnt have any instructions. if anybody has any wiring diagrams or knows what colours connect to what id be very greatfull
cheers
bryan

James B
24-01-04, 10:06 PM
i just put a clifford in my motor but i took it out of my old one, so i knew roughly where everything went.

I found on mine that most of the wiring was self contained, main outputs were to the door motors for the r/c/l, also for the solenoid for smoothed boot, then to the siren and bonnet switch.

Inputs were into the main ignition wire, and each of the directional indicators (so they flash when button is pressed)

Hope you work it all out, dont have any diagrams but will try to help if you get stuck

novaman2003
25-01-04, 12:13 AM
in the box i was given 2 calbes with fuse holders andother two for the battery i think, a big connection block with loads of colours and this other cable that plugged into a seperate port and had 4 green and blue wires coming out. at the moment i have sorted the sensors and light out. but i dont know what the power cables are(what colour) the indication, where the fuse holder and battery connections go.

marruss
26-01-04, 09:59 PM
www.clifford.com has the wiring diagrams on, in acrobat format, dam handy also the owners manuals.

how are you londoner??

Mark