PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Magazines

rob_wilkinson
24-01-04, 03:58 PM
Does anyone know any vauxhall magazines. Ive heard of total vauxhall. Are any worth buying. Used to buy max power but its just full of crap and ads. want a mag thats more about the cars.

Dpnova
24-01-04, 03:59 PM
Get total vauxhall mate its a good mag

?Marty?
24-01-04, 04:45 PM
^^^ if you like seeing the same vauhxalls on the same set of softstars every month. And i find it VERY boring to read.

But it probably IS the best mag out there if you like vauxhalls. I dont even buy ANY magazines at all now.

But from the make specific ones, the VW ones have allways been the best.

XZiBiT
24-01-04, 05:42 PM
i get the odd PNcG mag throuth the door every now and then its good but not as good as total vaux :P

dave.gsi
24-01-04, 06:50 PM
fastcar is good for tits :D

total vauxhall is good for cars :wink:

Ben3042
24-01-04, 07:22 PM
Karl Rowntrees valver is in the latest total vaux mag, i dont often buy it but its good for buying parts an geting advice though.

peester
24-01-04, 07:58 PM
Karl Rowntrees valver is in the latest total vaux mag, i dont often buy it but its good for buying parts an geting advice though.

as of yesterday it was in last months mag. total vauxhall is the ONLY vauxhall mag anyways, no matter what you think of it. can't really compare it to club newsletters can ya??

miles
27-01-04, 10:58 PM
My Nova is in the latest total vauxhall :)

Ben
27-01-04, 11:14 PM
No disrespect to people on here who have had there car featured in it but Total Vauxhall has become very boring, they seem to kiss corporate ass.

You see virtualy standard 2.0l 16v Nova's featured just because they were converted by Regal.

The White Nova with the same engine as in the VBH Courtenay nova was virtualy a carbon copy feature, same wheels as off the other car, same engine as other car etc etc.

If modifying cars is about indivuality as most people in the mags like to scream about perhaps they should break the moulds for the corsa's combat kit.

ade
27-01-04, 11:41 PM
I agree - its all well and good shoving a massive engine in and kitting up with the usual stuff but theres no individuality around much now...

All speed speed speed - speed doesnt come across in a mag...they should supply cd roms with the cars on a track...raced by a stig type nutter!

I cannae wait till I start my project in the spring - something totally unique - a one off...moderate power - 100% custom looks

just a few more parts to gather then I need to save a bit...

:|