PDA

View Full Version : New ICE install ideas

Beano
24-01-04, 01:57 PM
Can't wait til next month...buying 2 x 12" subs in a twin box, with a bass tube, (2 x 12" drivers), 2 amps, new headunit and some infinity 6x9s! with the alpine 6x9s and the rockford fosgate dragster 12" sub im gonna be sorted!!!

plus im gettin a load of MDF and carpet...cant wait til i get a boot install!

any suggestions to how i can wedge all this crap in a nova with no back seats :?:

peester
24-01-04, 08:08 PM
ur a nutter.

srs1
24-01-04, 08:18 PM
with all that power you will need a bigger battery, more powerfull alternator and posibly a powercap. your standard battery is going to get a hammering.

have you got these yet?

stevous2003
24-01-04, 10:13 PM
on my new nova that will be on here soon i took out the back seats put a floor in made outta mdf then build a triangler build on top with the slope towards the tailgate, with three 12inch subs on the slope, then on the other side i put to 6x9s and two components . the fllor comes to the edge behind the front seats and then more mdf goes from it to the floor with to amps, its all set out nicely and carpeted in blue, looks awesome so theres plenty of room the key is imagination and the size of your wallet cha ching!

Beano
26-01-04, 09:39 AM
I was just planning on melting my battery...then buying a new one with a power cap (or 2) and i need a new alternator anyway, so i may as well knacker it more and fix it later. plus the car isnt on the road, and im not gonna be driving for a while as i just tore mt forearm in half and cant use my left arm!! :lol: i need an automatic! (or lots of lifts :cry: )