PDA

View Full Version : Scary Movie 3

Dpnova
23-01-04, 05:19 PM
Any one seen it im off to see it tonight, looks well funny :D I might take a video camera if anyone wants a copy :P

wrigleys
23-01-04, 06:49 PM
I'm off to see it tuesday

you know thats illegal don't you :twisted: :wink:

but if your gonna take a video camera then I'll have a copy :lol:

jkhilton
23-01-04, 08:26 PM
I downloaded it before Christmas, it is soooooooo funny!!!! easily the best of the 3.

?Marty?
23-01-04, 09:34 PM
i went to see it the other day, realy good!

blingmachine
23-01-04, 09:37 PM
havent seen it yet but have to say it looks really good. Now thats saying sumthing considering the othere two were complete sh!te

will be off to see it in the week :D

Neil.
24-01-04, 12:59 PM
saw it last night well funny, hate it how they show of the best bits on the adverts for it on TV.

Beano
24-01-04, 01:28 PM
Dont watch adverts then, i never do, they are total shite! :lol:

Dpnova
24-01-04, 01:37 PM
funny as fcuk but the good bits were in the advert

?Marty?
24-01-04, 05:14 PM
^^^ i havent actually seen it yet! lol

I went to see it the other day, but it wasn't out yet so i watched Lost in Transition.

dan_mk1
26-01-04, 01:01 AM
saw it saturday night, thought it was quite pants! took its self way to seriously and was shit compared to the first one!

Wiggie
29-01-04, 12:30 AM
i find my self agreeing with the above- still the michel jacson under the covers did crease me

wigz

dikharvey
29-01-04, 09:47 AM
I thought it was crap personally

Jordi
29-01-04, 10:54 PM
1st ones where crap, so why shud this be any better? :p

hehe, i arent spending my money / time going to see it, might be worth a preview at weekend, but aint gunna waste my time....got work to do on the mini.

Rach
30-01-04, 10:44 AM
i still haven't seen it yet - would anyone recommend seeing it?

dan_mk1
30-01-04, 11:37 AM
id say rent it when it comes out
its nothing special

Rach
30-01-04, 11:39 AM
fair enough,
i went to see "stuck on you" last night
not a great story, but it creases you up!

?Marty?
30-01-04, 12:38 PM
:roll: chick flicks ^^^

Rach
31-01-04, 03:15 PM
:roll: chick flicks ^^^

it ain't a chick flick really.
it's a comedy with matt damon, give it a try when it comes out on DVD.

?Marty?
01-02-04, 01:11 PM
^^^ Matt Damon :roll:

Next thing you'll be telling me is that Ben Afflect is actually a good actor. :lol:

Mark
01-02-04, 01:56 PM
^^^^ And that J-Lo does not have a huge Ass!
:lol:

Rach
01-02-04, 04:42 PM
^^^ Matt Damon :roll:

Next thing you'll be telling me is that Ben Afflect is actually a good actor. :lol:

nah, not really.

i still think it's a good film.

oh, and j-lo does have a huge ass

srs1
01-02-04, 06:25 PM
no your all wrong j-lo has a masive ass. they had to take her high school photo by an aeroplane to fit that ass in the photo

?Marty?
01-02-04, 10:14 PM
i'd still hit it.

with a ping pong paddle. extra large one.

Rach - nah i'm just messing, i really rate Matt Damon, he's a brilliant actor. But what the fuck was his part in Finding Private Ryan all about!? It's like an old war film, all black and white and then there was him with the BRIGHTEST most perfect teeth ever!! lmao They glowed in the dark!

Good Will Hunting is fantastic. Except the part played by Matt Damon, he just sucks so much! But gets good film roles. Why oh why oh why!?

Rach
02-02-04, 04:20 PM
Rach - nah i'm just messing, i really rate Matt Damon, he's a brilliant actor. But what the fcuk was his part in Finding Private Ryan all about!? It's like an old war film, all black and white and then there was him with the BRIGHTEST most perfect teeth ever!! lmao They glowed in the dark!

Good Will Hunting is fantastic. Except the part played by Matt Damon, he just sucks so much! But gets good film roles. Why oh why oh why!?

I've gotta agree with you in some bits.
I think he's an alright actor, but i don't see why he gets so many good roles - he ain't exactly gorgeous!
All i was saying was that "stuck on you" is a funny film

?Marty?
02-02-04, 06:25 PM
Actually i've only just realised today which one 'stuck on you'' was, and yeah it looks pretty funny.

ALSO just realise whati wrote in my last comment :!:

CORRECTION - Matt Damon is excellent in all the film roles i have seen him in, it's Ben Affleck that SUCKS and it was HIS part in Good Will Hunting i was refering to, no Matt Damons. I ment Mr Affleck is the one that gets really good film parts even though he cant act for shit.

Oh, and Matt Damon IS a looker. lol

Rach
03-02-04, 12:32 PM
fair enough, i see where you're coming from...

but, what's with the.....

Oh, and Matt Damon IS a looker

you sure you want to be saying that?!
what are you hiding? :?

?Marty?
03-02-04, 01:17 PM
i'm hiding a sausage.

and i have no problem with my sexuality and thus no problem with saying 'that man's got a luvvely bottom'. lol

Since i assume you mean, am i aware that by my comment i am implying i could have fudge-packing tendencies, who cares what people think i'm saying. I have a gf and could not care what others think of me eitherway.