PDA

View Full Version : wolf in sheeps clothing

ken
23-01-04, 04:14 PM
whilst others and myself were posting about pugs and reno 5 turbos

continuing on the subject of other cars

how about the legendry maestro turbo's and its bibber bruv the montego
fast suprising cars to those who do not know.My dad brought a montego turbo as a bit of fun fast but didnt handle as standard. band how about the jap hatches....mazda4x4 turbo and toyota's starlet turbo these are fast.

XZiBiT
23-01-04, 04:55 PM
the best forgotten jap car has gotta be the sunny gtir (pulsar) well quick and well tunable

Dpnova
23-01-04, 05:42 PM
the best forgotten jap car has gotta be the sunny gtir (pulsar) well quick and well tunable

Forgotten, there everywhere

dan_mk1
23-01-04, 05:45 PM
pulsars arnt exactly forgotten mate :roll:

ken
23-01-04, 06:08 PM
and the ultimate nissan bluebird turbo what a pile of shite...as for Pulsars you cant go out much xzibit

XZiBiT
23-01-04, 06:56 PM
ok there are a few but they only made em for 4 years they are a rare car compared to montego turbo's

?Marty?
23-01-04, 08:45 PM
i CANT STAND anything to do with Metors and/or Montegos. Even if they were 900bhp i wouldn't shit in one.

Jim
25-01-04, 01:43 PM
ok there are a few but they only made em for 4 years they are a rare car compared to montego turbo's

I'd have said the opposite. Not seen a montego turbo for ages, but seen plenty of Gti-r's knocking about.

Jim

marruss
26-01-04, 07:49 PM
i didnt think they were that fast pulsars, the latest 200sx had the same engine and was much faster!

but true bout them being tunable!
marc

RJM25R
26-01-04, 09:34 PM
I've got a pulsar and it's way faster than my valver was.

In fact, i'd go as far as to say it's faster than any of the nova's on this site that are currently up and running......BUT

It's got no soul. It's like i'm in the MATRIX or something. It's just not very involving, like playing a game. I'd rather have a nova! with a valver. Not as quick, but ultimately more satisfying!

Maestro turbo was the fastest accellerating front wheel drive car ever when it was first released..... 7.5 secons or sommat. Only 1/2 a second to a second slower than a valve nova but car is shite! LOL!

Ben
27-01-04, 01:27 AM
A friend of mine has a huge power Pulsar and he keeps telling me how quick etc they are but the phrase "speed isnt everything" was wrote for that car, they are damn ugly and as rick say quite lathargic and boring.