PDA

View Full Version : Png Vs Vpcc

Anonymous
09-04-01, 02:53 AM
so whats the deal then, it sounds like u get a shit hot package from vpcc, discounts left right and center and discount from redline.
so whats the difference between um???
?20 per year for vpcc.
so which is better? i persume most of u like png because its a nova dedicated club *or is it*
with chocolate *thortons*
Rexy

Anonymous
09-04-01, 06:09 PM
dont think im gonna renew with png and at least vpcc gives you flexibility if u change to another vuaxhall (like a corsa or astra lol)

not sure if vpcc has monthly meets up here or not but pmg needs summit new and fresh or eveybodys just gonna feck it off.

png to me just seems like a little party for the top few blokes and they prob think that everybody else is just a hanger on whos stuipid to fund there discounts and shows.

well thats what i think anyways

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
09-04-01, 06:10 PM
im in VPCC but its fucked up just now (new owner type dudes)
its the better all round club for vauxhall parts.

Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
09-04-01, 06:35 PM
I want to join one of these clubs,too-but I cannot decide which,I was thinking majorly on the lines of VPCC,however PNG seems more exclusive for the nova, does PNG send out little magazine things n stuff?-and what is classed as a performance nova?-mines only a 1.2merit,but its got GTE spec interior,n SR exterior,n once Ive had the engine sorted,will they let me join?-or is it for any nova but it sounds goooooood being the member of a "performance" club?

Anonymous
09-04-01, 08:03 PM
you gotta have a certain motor to get in VPCC.
well it says u do but i aint sure :-/ its getting together now and to be honest aint PNG a little dated now??

Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
09-04-01, 08:36 PM
Does any1 know which is the better club for Scottish dudes like myself?? I drive an Sri beastie!!

GRRR I'm a sexual tyranosaurus!!!

Anonymous
09-04-01, 08:41 PM
i thought vpcc was for old people???
miserable old gits that dont do nothing, apparently they have no awards at their national day (and no fun)

png is better, especially nw region anyway, even if the people that run it haven't a clue.

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
09-04-01, 09:51 PM
well i did a bit of reading up, they hold a meet up every month Rochdale being one of them wahooo cas its only about 30 mins away from my house if i drive slow, there are a couple of nova owners and it dont matter what car u have as long as its a vauxhall sorted if png (pcc) is going downhill i may have second thoughts good job i didnt join really isnt it saved me a few quid anyway there currently updating there web site but if u want it ill post it. cheers rexy

Anonymous
09-04-01, 09:53 PM
lancashire vpcc is top, the peeps that are in charge sort loads of stuff, they come cruisin and sort away trips for there area, not just following all the national stuff.

I think it depends on the region and how good the co ordinators are/ arnt

thought png mag was now called pcg mag (with nova index at the back???) (looked like that anyhow)

:p
Im tall and your small
:p