PDA

View Full Version : Alright chaps!

iLLu
23-01-04, 01:24 PM
Hi2u! I'm new to the 'nova krew' and gosh darnit how happy I am to be here! Just wanted to post a message to introduce myself. I'm going to make my nova the best and get super parts for it!! Why? Cause I'm to stupid to save that money and buy a PROPER car. 'Roffle mayo?' ok.

My name is: Christian
Job: Dispatching Greeting cards

HWO LONG HAVE YUO BEEN PLAYING WITH NOVAS!?!?!11

elsey197
23-01-04, 01:31 PM
Hello and welcome

I'm to stupid to save that money and buy a PROPER car. 'Roffle mayo?' ok.

why isn't a Nova a Proper car? :evil:

Mark
23-01-04, 01:58 PM
It's not advisable to smoke weed before coming online :lol:

Alex
23-01-04, 02:13 PM
lol come on. Lets face it novas are not proper cars :lol: . When (or if) i get a proper job i am going to buy a proper car to drive to work etc and keep the nova to play with in my spare time.

a2lt16v
23-01-04, 02:22 PM
NOVAS ARE PROPER CARS THEY HAVE TO BE DRIVEN THEY DONT DRIVE YOU. THYE HAVEN'T GOT ALL THE FANCY ELECTRONIC SHIT ON WHICH WILL ALWAYS BREA. DRIVE DOWN A MOTORWAY THE MAJORITY OF CARS ON HARD SHOULDERS OR ON BREAK DOWN TRUCKS ARE NEW CARS BECAUSE THEY ARE SHITE

Will
23-01-04, 03:42 PM
NOVAS ARE PROPER CARS THEY HAVE TO BE DRIVEN THEY DONT DRIVE YOU. THYE HAVEN'T GOT ALL THE FANCY ELECTRONIC s**t ON WHICH WILL ALWAYS BREA. DRIVE DOWN A MOTORWAY THE MAJORITY OF CARS ON HARD SHOULDERS OR ON BREAK DOWN TRUCKS ARE NEW CARS BECAUSE THEY ARE s**t

got your caps lock problem again?

JoAnNe SrI
23-01-04, 04:37 PM
hi and welcome to NL enjoy :D

Stuart
23-01-04, 05:30 PM
bender alert

Dpnova
23-01-04, 05:30 PM
Hello and Wtf u on about :lol:

Mark
23-01-04, 05:33 PM
bender alert

:o :lol: :lol:

Barn
23-01-04, 05:43 PM
lol at cambridge

something tells me this guy is taking the pi$$ :?:

Dare-devil
23-01-04, 05:57 PM

:rainbowa:

?Marty?
23-01-04, 08:54 PM

Works for me! lol

Treatment for CAPS LOCK IS available.

And when i get a 'proper car', i'll still keep my nova. I'll water it every day, and rub the panels down with rusty scouring pads before and after. Just as an experiment.

darren
23-01-04, 09:03 PM
NOVAS ARE PROPER CARS THEY HAVE TO BE DRIVEN THEY DONT DRIVE YOU. THYE HAVEN'T GOT ALL THE FANCY ELECTRONIC s**t ON WHICH WILL ALWAYS BREA. DRIVE DOWN A MOTORWAY THE MAJORITY OF CARS ON HARD SHOULDERS OR ON BREAK DOWN TRUCKS ARE NEW CARS BECAUSE THEY ARE s**t

100% Agree with everything you've said

Nova's maybe arn't everybody's cup of tea but i wont let anyone ever say they are "Not Proper Cars"

A bit dated maybe yeah.......... but things get better with age :D

xX NoVaBoY Xx
23-01-04, 10:55 PM
He/she or shemale??? probably owns a saxo vtr blue and thinks there the dogs b******s and have just raced a nova and been destroyed by it and come online do get some dignity back by slating novas in my opinion.