PDA

View Full Version : Rear wiper arms

Aragorn
22-01-04, 09:02 PM
hey there,

this is kev's wee bro using his computer atm cause i cba walking through to my room to use mine :) so anyway, here goes:

what smooth rear wiper arms fit onto a nova, other than the honda jazz item(cause there aint any in scrappies, honda main dealers are rippoffs, and i aint theiving one)

any help would be mucho appreciated :)

craig

epo
22-01-04, 09:18 PM
ive got a yaris one on mine

u could try a ford ka or fiesta but am sure there off a 13mm spline

Ste_Nova
23-01-04, 11:48 AM
fiesta arm with ka blade will need an adaptor... the end off a mastic gun tube is idea

Dave
23-01-04, 12:13 PM
a honda Jazz wiper arm fits straight on an looks good

srs1
23-01-04, 05:44 PM
i have the honda jazz rear wiper arm. it comes with the wiper blade the arm and cover. and it was only around ?15 - ?18. now that aint a rip off!

feista and yaris ones are on a 13mm spline, may still have them in the garage, just a pain to get them right. i got sick off watching the rear wiper loose grip and fall out of vision.

Dpnova
23-01-04, 05:49 PM
When did u get the jazz one sean

dave.gsi
23-01-04, 05:59 PM
and it was only around ?15 - ?18. now that aint a rip off!

i think that ?15 would have been better spent on some red paint for those m3 mirrors mate :wink: :lol:

Dpnova
23-01-04, 06:28 PM
lol ive seenthem aswell dave, we should start a fund for sean

krobinson
23-01-04, 06:32 PM
I've got a honda Jazz wiper. Cost ?18, fits perfect and looks much better than the Fiesta one i used to have!

Keith

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/keithrobinson/rear_wiper_2.jpg

srs1
23-01-04, 08:53 PM
oh funny gents, my sides are splitting. :D

as i am getting the doors in feb (hopefully) the wing mirrors will get re-done then. had the rear wiper ages ago, prob july-ish. not my fauly your blind denny!

as for the reason for this post. same answer as krobinson. the yazz one does look loads better then the others suggested. the only thing is, it's smaller then the standard nova wiper, but you get use to it.