PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ALL MIDLANDER'S!!!!

scott.parker
22-01-04, 07:14 PM
SO COME ON WHO WANT'S TO COME TO THE BIRMINGHAM BURN OUT'S CRUISE #4...is any one interested???you dont need a nova..just a car to get there,there is more info on the events pages....will be all the car mag's there,and it will be massive! :D

Neil.
22-01-04, 07:17 PM
with max power i take it and paxo's.

scott.parker
22-01-04, 07:27 PM
Err duno just bring your ass down and fined out.. :D

Dicko
22-01-04, 08:20 PM
most me mates r from fezonline.net, but iv got other things do im afraid

scott.parker
25-01-04, 12:48 AM
oh dear dear me!!!! this was one big let down!! not impreesed at all.........the pigs wer all over it from word go...we allmost ended up in bristol!! ther was total chaos 2000+ cars on the m5,we brought the motorway to a halt..there was far to many t**t around allmost got my back end modid by some gimp in a fiesta!..and karl had a blow out and fvcked up one of his 17s...sorry mate....did meet whith neil,we wer going to go to cheltenham, but there wer pigs there allready,and they wer not letting any modid car's neer the center...well it was mad! ..Crap and fvcking chaotick..will not be going to a big cruise like this one again.... very very p15st off......whent home with no petrol,a headache,and no pictuers..if any one whent and had any luck let me know...

Neil.
25-01-04, 12:53 AM
thats all they are tho, kids in feista and ax's with a sun strip, neon jet washers with chrome wheels trims acting like twats, if u wanna go to a good cruise go to a donnington or tax event, there u have stylish cars!

epo
25-01-04, 10:25 AM
u off to the donny one neil on the 21st?

Ste_Nova
25-01-04, 01:30 PM
whent home with no petrol,a headache,and no pictuers..if any one whent and had any luck let me know...

stop moaning... get the numbers off the peeps in the know.. i used ?60 of fuel last night.. and didn't leave the mids till 4am

scott.parker
25-01-04, 03:51 PM
ok i was with the organisers of it,the b,ham burout's crusing lot..and they couldnt get it all organised due to toomany cars showing up! not the normall problem..so where did you end up at then cus we wer going back to cheltenham,but just whent home in the end..it seamed there was about 20 or more dif venues in the end,i know that most peeps whent back to b,ham wheels for some racing,ect and there was no pigs,guess they wer too busy blocking off m5 exits.. :lol:

karl Rowntree
25-01-04, 06:18 PM
Last one i will be attending me thinks! Driving standards on the m5 were damn awfull, god knows how there wasnt a pile up! There were just too many cars and most of the 'guys in the know' were scratching there heads.

I had a blow out at 90 mph on the way back from bristol, which was a bit scary! Driving the cav round with a space saver on now :x Drove all the way back at 55 mph which took us awhile.

Just got back from the pod and that was a much better day. Loads of decent cars 'legally' racing and got to catch up with quite a few people. Overall a brilliant day although it was a bit busy.

No more cruises for me :wink:

Ste_Nova
25-01-04, 07:46 PM
ok i was with the organisers of it,the b,ham burout's crusing lot..

i was with cruisemidz

karl there were 2 pile ups in the convoy near the start of the M5... as for peeps in the know get ur self a set of pmr radios... we had them in all our cars and were able to inform each other of what was going on..no messing round trying to phone everyone

karl Rowntree
25-01-04, 08:45 PM
Is a shame about the driving skills of some of the guys that go to cruise's, and crash's on the motorway only give the police another reason to get funny.

Like i say, think i am going to stick to the shows from now on since i'm getting old! :wink:

scott.parker
25-01-04, 08:49 PM
yeah i recon it could be time for legel one's....and i still think that nova load should holl a meet up for every one off hear,maybe at the pod?? what do ya recon??
:)

epo
25-01-04, 08:56 PM
they had one at milton keynes

and theres novaload v roybacer in april

scott.parker
25-01-04, 08:59 PM
oh balls when was that epo? do they do it more than once a year it take it?? And when is the roy bacer vs NL??? carnt wait but would be more fun to it againts SAXO's! :lol:

epo
25-01-04, 09:01 PM
am sure some on will correct me but it was in the past 6 months theres a sticky with pics i think

as for pod if u look in the last couple of pages on general there was a post
alls i know is april time