PDA

View Full Version : My new car...

Neil.
22-01-04, 07:05 PM
whilest the car goes in the body shop for accident repairs to be done i've got this to drive.........

http://www.mdweil.com/images/daa_smart_car.jpg

dan_mk1
22-01-04, 07:38 PM
lol, GAY BAR GAY BAR! :lol:

Fester
22-01-04, 07:49 PM
stop lying motherfucker!

100% blatant European picture lol check the writing on the skip!

Dpnova
22-01-04, 07:57 PM
And the bloke it the background!!

But you know what neils like when he bought his clio to show what it was like he put a french picture up

jkhilton
22-01-04, 08:12 PM
and the numberplate! lol

epo
22-01-04, 09:40 PM
wheres the clio gone???
will have 2 take ur andy wannabe title off u and ull be booted out the club!!! :lol:

Mark
22-01-04, 10:07 PM
Gents, calm down, he has a smart car whilst the Nova is in the shop, as has allready been pointed out, Neil allways posts pic he finds on the net, he does not own a digi camera and so he puts 'borrowed' pics up!

Rest assured he is driving one! :lol:

Oh and yes Epo, the clio is gone!

Phil_G
22-01-04, 10:49 PM
HI

simple thing to avoid the accusations then - why not say that? "I dont have a camera" or "this is a borrowed pic - mines same colour/different colour/covered in bird shit" or whatever?

Phil

Neil.
22-01-04, 11:50 PM
stop being picky and just accept im driving around in something that looks like that.

thanks mark, at least someone is nice to me.

nova m@rk
23-01-04, 12:58 AM
who me ???
im nice still think smarts r gay cud be worse went in my aunts beetle
2day bloody thing had a flower pot by the steering wheel

Dare-devil
23-01-04, 07:43 AM
Nice..

Is it fun driving in.??? :D

Will
23-01-04, 08:37 AM
wot happened to the clio? is your car in teh bodyshop now? hat abt the engine?

steve-o
23-01-04, 10:27 AM
be careful, they dont last if you put them in to the front of a corsa ;)

Breeny
23-01-04, 10:52 AM
Smart cars are really good to drive actually especially if you get the tiptronic one!

A friend of mine used to have one, used to get hers just over 90mph before the limiter kicked in which is more than enough for a runaround!

I'd definately have one just to get around the place, not ideal for long distances, but it wasn't too bad!

Nath
23-01-04, 10:55 AM
yeah i drove one not so long ago and was well impressed they go like fook. only thing is doing 70 down a dual carraige way going past a lorry with those tiny front wheels isnt very clever! but alot of fun. mite buy one eventually as a run around.

Barn
23-01-04, 11:36 AM
simple thing to avoid the accusations then - why not say that? "I dont have a camera" or "this is a borrowed pic - mines same colour/different colour/covered in bird s**t" or whatever?
true.

smart cars look so shit tho, lol. but I've heard they're pretty good to drive, well u know 'fun'

?Marty?
23-01-04, 09:03 PM
I like them a lot too! As a runaround only tho.

Are they honestly that fast? 600cc or something! But i allways see them in the fast lane going past everyone.

They're a great thing to use as advertising for a business too. Much better than billboards. :wink:

srs1
23-01-04, 09:13 PM
i remember reading the paper, that people who drive smart cars. admitted to breaking the speed limit all the time. as the car was so nippy and light it would just accelerate.

there horrible to look at but practicle.

Neil.
24-01-04, 12:27 AM
Its a wicked car, VERY nippy off mark, i love the siquinchal(sp) gear box, get more revs outa each gear then the auto mode, dont corner very well, but love just putting foot down upto the speed limit 8)

wicked run around from a to b.

darren
24-01-04, 12:49 AM
VERY fast, .

Your Having A giraffe?

Nice to drive and maybe nippy yeah but not FAST????

Neil.
24-01-04, 01:47 AM
sorry i worded it wrong, its been changed now tho ^^^^^^^^.