PDA

View Full Version : doors

novajay
22-01-04, 03:41 PM
anyone know if you can get new doors from vaux ??
ive got some really bad rust on the drivers side and its falling apart, tried filling but will never cure the problem !!!
where do i get them door skin things from ?? how do they fit ?? do they work ??
can anyone help ??

novaexplod
22-01-04, 04:58 PM
yeh i think they do but there expensive for wot they are, ud be best buyin sum a scrapyard that are gud condition or u cud try www.sel-imperial.co.uk for skins or woteva.

Dave
23-01-04, 10:14 AM
you can buy doors from vauxhall but they are ?300+ an a complete rip off
the options are
1. find a decent set at a scrap yard or a breaker - best bet is to try Will F/Ben fron this site they sold me mine and were near mint!
2. if the bottom of the door is intact get a bodyshop to weld a new door skin on (this will only work if the bottom of the door is in good nick)

i would say your best bet is to try Ben & Will as they seem to have a good stock of doors!

Nath
23-01-04, 10:19 AM
what colour u looking for? my m8 is selling 2 doors off his red sr. he wants ?40 each

novajay
23-01-04, 11:50 AM
ill have them of you whetever colour they are mate, my dad will sort the colour out for me !!
pm me if you like !!!

as for ben n will, who r they ??
they got a addy ??

Dave
23-01-04, 12:09 PM
Ben & Will F both use the site. they have a sideline in breaking nova's they seem to find minters for good money!
ben is on holiday til feb but if you pm Will F he'll sort you out with most parts you could ever need!