PDA

View Full Version : Annoyed @ bro

Anonymous
08-04-01, 10:18 PM
Mr bro in law Tim had no taste or interest in modding cars till I started,so what has he done?=he got himself a volvo 850T5R estate(ex babmobile-with nearly 200,000m lol) but hes worrying me,it might actually become a bit of a beast,he had it chipped,n now has a K&N on order,n a full stainless system in the pipeline!-so now hes ahead of me in mods,so I thought,ah well,mines got a bit of a stereo in it,I will be happy,so hes found out theres some room(well,loads)in his car,n got 2 subs,n amp and JVC speakers all round x-( I mean,dont get me wrong,good for him,but he keeps giving me a hard time cos my car wont have around 300bhp on tap,but his first car was a talbot horizon for faps sake,n if anyone fancies giving him a race,as hes pants at getting the power down,let me know!-stockport area,he works at philips-can someone make a mess of him?-please?-or at least let me know if anyones wasted one in a nova

Anonymous
09-04-01, 10:49 AM
One of my mates has got the saloon version. They are fapping quick. We scared the shit out of a GTI-R owner on the way down to trax last year. He probably thought it was a pig until he went past at 130 and then the GTI-R Realised and TRIED to catch up.

Apparently you can fit a T-Piece (don't ask me where) and it will give you another 40 BHP.

The best chance of a nova beating one is a valver (or above) with an LSD and grippy tryres when it's wet coz the T5 wheelspins in 1st,2nd and 3rd when it's wet.

B-) "and a Persian Rug" B-)